The dreaded patch....

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

DrunkFishEat wrote:...Doctors don't scare me.
When the health warnings on cigarette packets started up in the UK, one of the first was, "Think! Most Doctors Don't Smoke!" This had to be removed when it was pointed out that most doctors (at least in the UK) do smoke.

You'll have to trust me on this, but there is nothing like getting out of a surgical theatre after a long procedure and sparking one up. I especially enjoyed it if it was in sight of the visitors car park and I still had my scrubs on.

As the late, lamented Bill Hicks said, "Non-smokers die too!"

Talking of whom, Mr D., would you be talking of Denis "Thank god Bill Hicks died so I could steal his career" Leary?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

Omar The Tentmaker wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:
Omar The Tentmaker wrote:not yet but ill take and suggestions from yall
Cletus McThunderbird
kinda reminds me of a Jethro Clampet who has been hitting grannies cure-all a little much. Granny Clampet, now that was a drinker to top all drinkers
It was inspired by the Simpsons, very apprporiate...
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

My favorite warning was on a coaster I got in Ireland. It said: "Smokers die younger."

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Frankennietzsche wrote:My favorite warning was on a coaster I got in Ireland. It said: "Smokers die younger."
and thats why we drink... drinking keeps you young. People always tell me I act like a 12 year old when im really smashed.
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Armed&Angry
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Armed&Angry »

To quote MDM, drinkers don't live longer... it just seems longer.
Alcohol makes you honest. The undrunk man's thought is a drunk man's words. Being a drunk man at the moment, I can say this with the pure freedom and clarity of absolute truth: You have an amazing rack. It's changed my life.

- Armed&Angry

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Armed&Angry wrote:To quote MDM, drinkers don't live longer... it just seems longer.
im talking mentally, more fun too
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard