it's like this

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

DrunkFishEat wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:If my friends knew I was on this board they'd probably be concerned for me. Thank God for IntoxiChrist, my beautiful drunken savior who sadly has limited Internet time now.

Sorry I'm getting all sappy on your asses, um hey HERE'S TO DRINKING WOOOOOOOOO
What kind of friends do you have?
none, they are all goddam sleeping now
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

MassiveDrunk wrote:
DrunkFishEat wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:If my friends knew I was on this board they'd probably be concerned for me. Thank God for IntoxiChrist, my beautiful drunken savior who sadly has limited Internet time now.

Sorry I'm getting all sappy on your asses, um hey HERE'S TO DRINKING WOOOOOOOOO
What kind of friends do you have?
none, they are all goddam sleeping now
Heh. Sadly, my friends stick to the normal perceptions of society. How I attract such fucking weirdos, I'll never know. (them i mean)
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

thanks jug, we are the "technical wierdos" but we are good drunk forls
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

MassiveDrunk wrote:thanks jug, we are the "technical wierdos" but we are good drunk forls
i'll seocind that you sonf a bithdc

And of course I ean that in the bestat heol psoible

Palindka poease don't kil mc m really drunk and depresed

I'ld;a sitls liek to be your assistand drunk donest count
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Generic Jug wrote:
MassiveDrunk wrote:thanks jug, we are the "technical wierdos" but we are good drunk forls

Gen baby, t's all good. Palinka's a good egg. He's just able to aspell better than us whilst plwoerd. He is tanked more often than we are and has learned how to conmpewnstate fot eh keystroke goofs.

I got a fucking IQ of 168 and I still fuck up. You're a good lass. I like you. next time Im in Clai I will biuy wyou a round. Or ten. We'll see who has the Iron Liver.

Only place in CA i was was Rocklin. Good sushi bar, boring ducking town.

Ducking,,,, fucking...whatever.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

fdoosey wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:

Gen baby, t's all good. Palinka's a good egg. He's just able to aspell better than us whilst plwoerd. He is tanked more often than we are and has learned how to conmpewnstate fot eh keystroke goofs.

I got a fucking IQ of 168 and I still fuck up. You're a good lass. I like you. next time Im in Clai I will biuy wyou a round. Or ten. We'll see who has the Iron Liver.

Only place in CA i was was Rocklin. Good sushi bar, boring ducking town.

Ducking,,,, fucking...whatever.
That is sos so sweet. Whtn INtoxitlcryr and I were together last timd e told emt to let my ty8ng go so h nve . He siad it'd abe beter htna offending peopel. But I fell relaly bad, like I"m betraying my grammmyr rooots . I just know someomen that eman oplakingk is goig to bust my chops a thatl; wil mke me even more dep4essed. Beuxes I'm a sutpid OCD lilke that, yo.

See, look. If I'm very, very careful, I can usually (not always, but usually) type perfectly fine when I'm wasted.'

Texts is a funny medulm for this thype of thing.

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Gen sweetie,

I am trying my damnedest to type coherently herre. It can be done althought it is hard as hell to concentrate.

othing wrong with mistyping. It adds to the mystique of drunkening. Hey, shit, typing well now.

Palinka's a smart guy who;s seen some shit I'd rather never see. A very good man though. He is just busting chops with you. Remrember, if someone doesn't bust chops, they don;t like you. I like you. You make me laugh. I thin kthe wife is stirring, wondering whree i am. As you can see, I wasn;t paying attention. Fook.

I ffel like an old man sometimes cause I'm 31. But then Iremember hat somte folks here are older than I and therefore more expreienced. Word.

Still, I owe you a round. And Intoxi Christ too. He;'s another good egg. I'd be honoredto drink both of you under the table.....wink wink, thats the gauntlet being thrown down.

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: it's like this

Post by Savage »

Uncle Sal wrote:Don't be a sucker

they will love you anyhow.....

sucker....

She's only suffering from temporary insanity Sal. When she comes to her senses, she'll be back.
like tears in rain

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

fdoosey wrote:Gen sweetie,

I am trying my damnedest to type coherently herre. It can be done althought it is hard as hell to concentrate.

othing wrong with mistyping. It adds to the mystique of drunkening. Hey, shit, typing well now.

Palinka's a smart guy who;s seen some shit I'd rather never see. A very good man though. He is just busting chops with you. Remrember, if someone doesn't bust chops, they don;t like you. I like you. You make me laugh. I thin kthe wife is stirring, wondering whree i am. As you can see, I wasn;t paying attention. Fook.

I ffel like an old man sometimes cause I'm 31. But then Iremember hat somte folks here are older than I and therefore more expreienced. Word.

Still, I owe you a round. And Intoxi Christ too. He;'s another good egg. I'd be honoredto drink both of you under the table.....wink wink, thats the gauntlet being thrown down.
Aw, you're a sweet man, Frank. (It's Frank, right?) Someday we'll have an MDM convention, and we'll take you up on the challenge. I'm a pretty small girl, but I've built up a good tolerance.

Hell, you guys can all come over to our place, we just got a house! When the boy told me it had a pool and a fireplace, I said, "We can have frozen margaritas at the pool in the summer, and whiskey by the fireplace in the winter!" I'm psyched as hell. I've lived in the same goddamned room, under the iron thumb of my parents, for my entire life. Gee golly, it's like I'm becoming a real adult! 'Bout time.

And oy, the typos are embarrassing in the morning...

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

The typos aren't half as bad as the words you try to convey.

My biggest fear is that I'll REALLY offend everyone with my insane drunken rants. I know I can get very vulgar if I'm not in the right mood starting out.

There was one guy in the pub last night who said, "Who the fuck is THIS asshole?" Every time someone came into the bar. I was waiting for someone to deck him. He was one of those welfare cheats who runs a tab but never pays. Some of the dives are full of them, I wonder how they stay in business. But then I remember my dad goes to a lot of them. His money alone must pay the rent. Way to support your fellow man.

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

I share your fear. I can be a mean bitch sometimes when I'm drunk, without even really realizing it. My already poor social skills completely disappear, as does the brain-to-mouth filter. Which is how I got into trouble on this board early on. No filter to say, "Hey idiot, that's gonna come out the wrong way and hurt somebody."

But don't worry, you've got your bottles to back you up, and everybody knows you're a good guy. Here at MDM, we understand j00.

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Brain-to-mouth filter?

I need one of those undrunk...never mind drunk.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I always am a lady
Gently do I comport
I never use harsh language
For I'm of the finer sort

So if you should see me here
And I'm getting lippy
Know that it's not really me
It's just my evil twin, Skippy