My 100th post!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i've actually been trying to decide on my next vacation. i was thinking of shipping the bike to new zealand and riding for a few weeks.
Come over here, you the kilt, you will still be riding for a few weeks.
Sorry for the crudity, ladies.
It's true.
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i've actually been trying to decide on my next vacation. i was thinking of shipping the bike to new zealand and riding for a few weeks.
It's true.
choices choices. solitary mountain motorcycle ride or a 2 week lapdance with a happy ending? gonna have to drink some more before i can make a choice like that.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
TARTANSPECIAL wrote:
It's true.
choices choices. solitary mountain motorcycle ride or a 2 week lapdance with a happy ending? gonna have to drink some more before i can make a choice like that.
Bollocks, where is the choice, tell you what you come here and i'll talk Palinka in to joining us, o.k.
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Bollocks, where is the choice, tell you what you come here and i'll talk Palinka in to joining us, o.k.
No talking necessary.
I'm there.
C'mon DPAW, the ball is already rolling. And you get to air your kilt...

P.S. Thirsty4beer, as a train driver you can surely blag a ticket to Glasgow. So, will you not join us? PM TARTANSPECIAL for specifics.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Palinka wrote:
TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Bollocks, where is the choice, tell you what you come here and i'll talk Palinka in to joining us, o.k.
No talking necessary.
I'm there.
C'mon DPAW, the ball is already rolling. And you get to air your kilt...

P.S. Thirsty4beer, as a train driver you can surely blag a ticket to Glasgow. So, will you not join us? PM TARTANSPECIAL for specifics.
when my sis' finally sets a date for her damn wedding in hawaii, i'm fucking there. maybe i could hit both in a 2 week period.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:...maybe i could hit both in a 2 week period.
If you get the timing pefect, you could avoid jet-lag, and hangovers, by staying drunk. Airlines still give out free booze, don't they?
Last edited by Palinka (RIP) on Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Palinka wrote:
If you get the timing pefect you could avoid jet-lag and hangovers by staying drunk. Airlines still give out free booze, don't they?
the only way flying is fooking tolerable
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Palinka wrote:
If you get the timing pefect, you could avoid jet-lag, and hangovers, by staying drunk. Airlines still give out free booze, don't they?
Some do, once over international waters. AER LINGUS gave me a few Guiness on the way over and back. Is there a Hungarian international air line, if so, do they give absinthe or palinka?

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i remember when we flew from bootcamp in chicago to south carolina. the rdc's (drill instructor in the other armed forces) told us to go ahead and have a drink IF we're old enough, just DO NOT show up to your next command with alcohol on your breath.

i thought that was good advice........ for everyone else. me? i got loaded before i left the airport and continued all the way to charelston. the only buzz i've ever had paid for by the u.s. gov't. thank you uncle sam.
colonel sanders

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Frankennietzsche wrote:...Is there a Hungarian international air line, if so, do they give absinthe or palinka?
There is a Hungarian airline. Malév, and they are shite. Wine or beer, if you are lucky. From Hungary to Britain it is always better to fly British Airways. The price diffence is usually about US$20 and since B.A. serve all drinks free, it is ridiculously easy to recoup the difference.
Sadly, absinthe cannot be served on any flight. But pálinka should be available on most flights into and out of central europe.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Damn these bills! They are preventing me from seeing the world with drunken eyes!

At least I should be able to meet the lovely Lucky sometime soon. That should prove to be a drunken time.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

fdoosey wrote:Damn these bills! They are preventing me from seeing the world with drunken eyes!

At least I should be able to meet the lovely Lucky sometime soon. That should prove to be a drunken time.
that's whty i just don't them. who are these fools who keep giving and increasing my credit? someday they'll figure it out.
colonel sanders

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:that's whty i just don't them. who are these fools who keep giving and increasing my credit? someday they'll figure it out.
I stopped using them. It's paying them off that's the bastard. But slowly I do it.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.