Read this and thought of Chelsea B.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Read this and thought of Chelsea B.

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

From Sunday's NT Times Magazine:

Aida Ruilova, 29
Aida Ruilova's videos are dark, filled with jump-cut images of her friends moving through decaying houses, appearing in windows and then disappearing up staircases. The gothic visuals are expertly mixed with sounds and rhythms that, as described in The Times, create a sense of ''young shut-ins, stuttering eccentrics and assorted sociopaths.'' Ruilova, whose work is included in the Venice Biennale, comes by her darkness honestly.

''I came of age in Tampa,'' she says, ''the death-metal capital of the U.S. And the first time I came to New York City, my cousin brought me to 'Heavy Metal Breakfast,' which was a matinee on Sundays at the Limelight.

The next day we went to see my grandfather play the bouzouki and perform an ancient Spartan warrior dance. It was totally punk. I was instantly attracted to the energy of the city. Now I live in the fur-and-plant district. I'm drawn to the city's negative spaces. Its tunnels, its dark-lit corners and its night.''
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

:x Um duuuurh., J&G your obnoxious and very obviously fake rack is occupying to much of my digital real estate, mate. Second of all, I don't think Florida, anywhere, holds a damn candle to the Northeastern seaboard or New Orleans as the u$a based capitol of death metal. What would Eye know? Eye Hate God boys have known me since 87 and not in a biblical sense, more like in a satanic burning down churches sense. So shut up! :lol:
And don't even get me started on goth.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Bwa-hah-ha-ha-ha-ha...
Dear god, I'm drunk!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Palinka wrote:Bwa-hah-ha-ha-ha-ha...
Dear god, I'm drunk!
So was I when I went on that terrible rant! :lol: Um, sorry J&G, I was quite distracted by your new avatar and only managed to sieze on the death metal bit.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote::x Um duuuurh., J&G your obnoxious and very obviously fake rack is occupying to much of my digital real estate, mate.
i find it very entertaining and can't believe that any woman could be so fucking stupid as to pay for breasts that large. that is nature. a freak of nature, but natural nonetheless.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:
Palinka wrote:Bwa-hah-ha-ha-ha-ha...
Dear god, I'm drunk!
So was I when I went on that terrible rant! :lol: Um, sorry J&G, I was quite distracted by your new avatar and only managed to sieze on the death metal bit.
That's ok, you weren't so drunk that you couldn't put the little smiley guy at the end, and besides, I thought it kind of proved my point. ;) (In a good way of coarse. :)

The well endowed vodka drinking woman (she's drinking vodka in my world anyway) isn't going to stay long, I just couldn't resist.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Ya know, I love boobs as much as the next guy, but that's a little severe...c'mon J&G...1 more post and you're in the Bottle Club!

80 more for me and I surpass God.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

I can't decide if it's Photoshopped or not. I hope for her sake that it is. Wow, where would you find bras that large?
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Generic Jug wrote:I can't decide if it's Photoshopped or not. I hope for her sake that it is. Wow, where would you find bras that large?
Unfortunately Gen they are "real", she was on a programme here called, silicon junkies. It was about all these women who are addicted to getting implants :roll:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Generic Jug wrote:I can't decide if it's Photoshopped or not. I hope for her sake that it is. Wow, where would you find bras that large?
The lady in question is Lolo Ferrari. Or rather was. A z-list Eurotrash "celebrity." French by birth, she became a "star" in Germany. Manipulated by her manager boyfriend, she took ever more drastic surgical procedures and took part in ever more seedy events.
She turned up on a British TV show, called "Eurotrash," as a co-host, allegedy. In fact, the real hosts, Antoine De Caunnes and Jean-Paul Gaultier (yes, that one), would mock her and used her presence as a platform for very cheap jokes (which isn't to say that they weren't funny). She spiralled in to verious addictions and died a few short years ago.
Her mother insists that there was foul play. The manager/boyfriend certainly came out of the deal very well.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

That is sad.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

i missed the avatar, but know who it was from Palinka's description. Eurotrash was a bit fucked up at times, but usually made good drunk-e-vision :shock: :twisted:
mine's a pint