Afternoon gentlemen and ladies

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Happy
Souse
Souse

Afternoon gentlemen and ladies

Post by Happy »

Good afternoon my fellow drunkards! Firstly my thanks for providing an edifying and entertaining read to help me while away the many boring hours I spend in work. Secondy I thank you all for the many great drinking suggestions which have come my way from this board. Some have been good experiences, some not so, but all have been entertaining and have helped me relieve the ennui of modern life.

Having finally decided to start posting on the board I look forward to returning the favour by sharing some of my more memorable experiences with you. I hope to inform and entertain from my repetoire of past present and future exploits.

Regards.

Mike

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Welcome, fella. I shall take my lunch at http://www.nicksenglishhut.com/ today in your honor.... not that I wouldn't have anyway.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

Glad to have you Happy!
me loves the voddie

Happy
Souse
Souse

Post by Happy »

My thanks for your welcome. Unfortunately I cannot join you for lunch as Ive just finished my lunch break, five nutritious pints of Stella. I now have to work until midnight. God only knows how I will last until then in a dark TV studio without falling asleep!

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Welcome aboard! One more regular for the pub!
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Happy
Souse
Souse

Post by Happy »

Regular 'aint the half of it! I rarely leave my local and when I do its only to go visit mates at another booze serving establishment. Unless Im at work when Id never ever even consider drinking..... Honest.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Welcome aboard, Happy (nice name, by the way. Gives me a warm glow). It's always nice to have another Briton join us. Glad to know you. Post soon, post often.
See you around.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Happy
Souse
Souse

Post by Happy »

HAving problems uploading an avatar at the moment, could be down to th ebeer, could be this f'kin pc. Any suggestions?

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Hi Happy! Welcome to our humble, and wet abode....
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Happy
Souse
Souse

Post by Happy »

hmmm! wet! I like the sound of that. A word that strikes a chord on more tahn one level.

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

Happy wrote:HAving problems uploading an avatar at the moment, could be down to th ebeer, could be this f'kin pc. Any suggestions?
Well, although I doubt it's the beer, I guess you could make certain and switch to tequila for a little while... maybe that would help?
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

Happy
Souse
Souse

Post by Happy »

Although I would love to while away the rest of the day dancing with Monsieur Cuervo I think that would be pushing it a little too far whilst working on a live TV show. The last time I drank tequila...... but that's a story for another time.

Come on now give me a clue, I'm, trying to upload an avatar. I hit browse, select an image and hit open, then submit. No error messages, nothing just a pretty little red cross.

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

Happy wrote:Although I would love to while away the rest of the day dancing with Monsieur Cuervo I think that would be pushing it a little too far whilst working on a live TV show. The last time I drank tequila...... but that's a story for another time.

Come on now give me a clue, I'm, trying to upload an avatar. I hit browse, select an image and hit open, then submit. No error messages, nothing just a pretty little red cross.
Unfortunately, I am definitely not the one who will be able to give you the information you need... and I stick by my tequila suggestion 110% :wink:
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

bottomsup
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by bottomsup »

Cheers! Mr. Happy,

Welcome abaord.

l8tr
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
-Catherine Zandonella

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

If your avatar is off-site, you have to be sure that the site allows you to link to images (like Digital Pose).

Otherwise, thou gettest the Red X.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.