What to do? What to do...?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Savage Swiller wrote:Monty Python's Holy Grail.
Sure you wouldn't prefer "Wthnail and I: The Director's Cut"?
Savage Swiller wrote:Much wine.
Savage Swiller wrote:Okay. Show of hands, everyone. One..two..three...forty-five...six.....

Uhm, I hope you have enough chairs. Those with equilibrium problems will please sit on the floor.
Nae bother. Enough horizontal surfaces for everyone. Not sure about glasses, 'though, but I'm sure no-one will object to drinking from the bottle.

Mind the penguins. They'll have your drink if you don't keep an eye on it...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Quite. Alcohol sterilizes surfaces. In fact, one suggestion for siphoning while homebrewing is to swish vodka or something 80 proof or higher in your mouth for a minute before siphoning - the hich alcohol content wipes out the germs in your mouth, so you don't wind up with Morning Breath Ale.

Of course, Listerine is a practical example of this.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

fdoosey wrote:If that wine is a bum wine, count me in!...
It is if you bring it. I think I'll stick to whatever wine the Lady S.'s impeccable taste will provide.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage