Drunken Wager

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by zak »

Kegdrainer wrote: i could go off beer completely if i had a nice supply of bourbon.
I'll have to look into that, probably once my supplies have dwindled from not drinking beer so much. Still have plenty of vodka, rum, gin, and poteen to last me at least till I get paid again.
this post brought to you by #summerofmargaritas10 cause, yeah it's going to be that kinda of summer where mixed drinks with tequila is going to taste all types of good and stuff, this summer '10 get yourself some margaritas and holler at ya boy.

Peripat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Peripat »

Frankennietzsche wrote:I keep seeing this and thinking about a drunken Wagner.
I thought that was just me... but I see that it isn't :D
from now on everyone on this board is on DST, or Drunkard Standard Time. - Tesko
Politics is just politics, drunkenness is life itself - Sgt. HSA

Ghost Cars On The Freeway

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by zak »

Today is my 1st of 31 days without beer. Rum is a decent replacement, but it's just not the same. thanks to everyone with their words of encouragement.
this post brought to you by #summerofmargaritas10 cause, yeah it's going to be that kinda of summer where mixed drinks with tequila is going to taste all types of good and stuff, this summer '10 get yourself some margaritas and holler at ya boy.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

zak wrote:Today is my 1st of 31 days without beer. Rum is a decent replacement, but it's just not the same. thanks to everyone with their words of encouragement.
You cannot resist the sweet, sweet siren call of delicious beer! Go on, have just one.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by zak »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
zak wrote:Today is my 1st of 31 days without beer. Rum is a decent replacement, but it's just not the same. thanks to everyone with their words of encouragement.
You cannot resist the sweet, sweet siren call of delicious beer! Go on, have just one.
I made sure to drink up all the beer in the fridge this weekend as to not be so easily tempted. Probably have had enough to drink to not be "legal" to drive so it looks like it will be a rum night, or a vodka night,or a rum night or a poteen night, or a gin night, or rum night. Yes I said rum three times, I have 3 different bottles to choose from.

Tom
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Location: A steady stumble usually points me in the right direction.

Post by Tom »

zak wrote:
Frankennietzsche wrote:
I made sure to drink up all the beer in the fridge this weekend as to not be so easily tempted. Probably have had enough to drink to not be "legal" to drive so it looks like it will be a rum night, or a vodka night,or a rum night or a poteen night, or a gin night, or rum night. Yes I said rum three times, I have 3 different bottles to choose from.
You have my deepest sympathies concerning your plight, you poor man.
Baby, your body is so beautiful I wish I was an artist so I could paint it. As it is, I'll have to settle for taking a picture with my digital camera and selling copies to middle school kids for 5 bucks a piece.