As an aside...../

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Giles Humbert III

Post by Giles Humbert III »

RIPT wrote:PS- Blood will roll in the streets if I'm encountering cencorship. I promise.
As always, you swine, the mistake is yours. We do not engage in censorship on this board, though I am starting to believe we should, considering the bloody photos that are becoming popular one this once pristine island of beatific and boozy thought. You want blood? Bring your filthy sabre, I shall meet you in the streets.
"There comes a time in every man's life when he's consumed by the desire to spit on his palms, hoist the black flag and start cutting throats." HL Mencken

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

RIPT wrote:PS- Blood will roll in the streets if I'm encountering cencorship. I promise.
Perhaps you mean roil in the sewers?
like tears in rain

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Giles Humbert III wrote:
As always, you swine, the mistake is yours. We do not engage in censorship on this board, though I am starting to believe we should, considering the bloody photos that are becoming popular one this once pristine island of beatific and boozy thought. You want blood? Bring your filthy sabre, I shall meet you in the streets.
The Knights of the Red Breast got yo 6.

And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Dirty $outh
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dirty $outh »

zak wrote:
zak wrote:
Savage wrote:It's the penguins. They've chewed through the wires again.
Those evil fucking bastards. They are out to steal our booze. I must drink all of mine before they get the chance. I only hope my monkeys can hold them of long enough. Filthy water fowl.
Damn penguins, made off with my Jamesons. Sneaky little winges rats.
Is this the culprit?

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Jukebox Johnson »

Hey Dirty $outh, I noticed your avatar pix was very familiar. A college friend of mine used to live on Easy Street! I have parked right by that sign. It's in Aiken SC, known for thoroughbred race horses, hence the horse on the streetsign.

I used to go to the steeplechase every year to consume mass quantities of whiskey. Something about horse racing causes me to drink waaay too much. I was eventually PNGed for my drunken behavior, but I had a great time.

Defunct
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by Defunct »

Giles Humbert III wrote:
Yes, yes, I know that. In a later post you'll notice that I identified my browser settings as the culprit. I can't help it if I occasionally get a little paranoid when I'm drunk.

As for my popular thread, you should be grateful that I've given the board members yet another reason to visit on a regular basis.

If I knew were I'd been, I'd tell you how to get there.

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by zak »

Dirty $outh wrote:
zak wrote:
zak wrote: Those evil fucking bastards. They are out to steal our booze. I must drink all of mine before they get the chance. I only hope my monkeys can hold them of long enough. Filthy water fowl.
Damn penguins, made off with my Jamesons. Sneaky little winges rats.
Is this the culprit?

I'm pretty sure I've never seen that bottle before in my life. But that damn dirty penguin does look familar. The Bastard.
this post brought to you by #summerofmargaritas10 cause, yeah it's going to be that kinda of summer where mixed drinks with tequila is going to taste all types of good and stuff, this summer '10 get yourself some margaritas and holler at ya boy.

Dirty $outh
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dirty $outh »

Jukebox Johnson wrote:Hey Dirty $outh, I noticed your avatar pix was very familiar. A college friend of mine used to live on Easy Street! I have parked right by that sign. It's in Aiken SC, known for thoroughbred race horses, hence the horse on the streetsign.

I used to go to the steeplechase every year to consume mass quantities of whiskey. Something about horse racing causes me to drink waaay too much. I was eventually PNGed for my drunken behavior, but I had a great time.
Wow, someone besides me knew where that sign was from.

F. Sott Blitzedgerald
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by F. Sott Blitzedgerald »

RIPT wrote:
Giles Humbert III wrote:
Yes, yes, I know that. In a later post you'll notice that I identified my browser settings as the culprit. I can't help it if I occasionally get a little paranoid when I'm drunk.

As for my popular thread, you should be grateful that I've given the board members yet another reason to visit on a regular basis.

Oh yeah, lovely thread. Congrats. You've managed to dumb this board down to the rest of the intertron in one fell swoop. What next? A forum for puke pics? Frat pranks?

What of days when this board was a tower of drunken enlightenment and a respite from that idiotic tripe? I mean, would you print out and show those pictures at your locar bar?

Yeah, you probably would.
“Drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does.â€

Defunct
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by Defunct »

F. Sott Blitzedgerald wrote:
RIPT wrote:
Giles Humbert III wrote: As always, you swine, the mistake is yours. We do not engage in censorship on this board, though I am starting to believe we should, considering the bloody photos that are becoming popular one this once pristine island of beatific and boozy thought. You want blood? Bring your filthy sabre, I shall meet you in the streets.

Oh yeah, lovely thread. Congrats. You've managed to dumb this board down to the rest of the intertron in one fell swoop. What next? A forum for puke pics? Frat pranks?

What of days when this board was a tower of drunken enlightenment and a respite from that idiotic tripe? I mean, would you print out and show those pictures at your locar bar?

It's a more interesting read than your vitriolic horseshit. In the words of the dumb downed, go fuck yourself. Drunken enlightenment? Now that's a laugh. I can't recall ever reading anything from you that was even remotely amusing. If for no other reason than to annoy shitheads like you, I can guarantee the continuation of that thread for the foreasable future. Don't miss the next installment, not that I think you would. You'll need something to sneer at from your loftie perch each evening as you relax from a tough day of flipping burgers. Thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed to keep the thing going!

Ooooh, even better. Start a thread using your own drunken genious that is even more popular. That'll show me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F. Sott Blitzedgerald
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by F. Sott Blitzedgerald »

RIPT wrote:
F. Sott Blitzedgerald wrote:
RIPT wrote: Yes, yes, I know that. In a later post you'll notice that I identified my browser settings as the culprit. I can't help it if I occasionally get a little paranoid when I'm drunk.

It's a more interesting read than your vitriolic horseshit. In the words of the dumb downed, go fuck yourself. Drunken enlightenment? Now that's a laugh. I can't recall ever reading anything from you that was even remotely amusing. If for no other reason than to annoy shitheads like you, I can guarantee the continuation of that thread for the foreasable future. Don't miss the next installment, not that I think you would. You'll need something to sneer at from your loftie perch each evening as you relax from a tough day of flipping burgers. Thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed to keep the thing going!

Ooooh, even better. Start a thread using your own drunken genious that is even more popular. That'll show me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Popular? Half the goddamn posts on that thread are yours. And it just so happens I don't flip burgers. I've been promoted to the French Fry Station Assistant, so in your face. You wanna see me post something more witty than the typical RIPT post. Okay, here it is:

That's right! Silence! Goddamn silence! What a sweet burn!
“Drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does.â€

Defunct
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by Defunct »

Burn? You're pathetic. You're like an annoying little dog that follows Giles around from thread to thread.

YAP YAP YAP

You tell him Giles!

YAP YAP YAP

What will we do now Giles?

YAP YAP YAP

I seriously doubt you've ever had an original thought in your entire life. Now go fetch me my burger you little shit.

PS- If silence is a superior response to everything I post, then why don't you take your own advice and shut the fuck up?

mrpeeps
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by mrpeeps »

RIPT wrote:Burn? You're pathetic. You're like an annoying little dog that follows Giles around from thread to thread.

YAP YAP YAP

You tell him Giles!

YAP YAP YAP

What will we do now Giles?

YAP YAP YAP

I seriously doubt you've ever had an original thought in your entire life. Now go fetch me my burger you little shit.

PS- If silence is a superior response to everything I post, then why don't you take your own advice and shut the fuck up?
Now thats a burn