HST RIP, Hydrocodone, rum, PBR and a handgun

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Pabst
Tippler
Tippler

HST RIP, Hydrocodone, rum, PBR and a handgun

Post by Pabst »

I'm skiing Crested Butte next week and planning a trip to the Woody Creek tavern to honor HST and cause a significant amount of mayhem and insanity. What does this have to do with drugs and booze? Well I find a good mix of illegal and perscription drugs combined with large quantities of Rum and Pabst and an illegal handgun make for good conversation and fun times.

Anyone been out that way? Looking for hookups and advice on good bars.

sqzn1off
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by sqzn1off »

I been to Crested Butte, great skiing. But not Woody Creek. Good luck though, take some pictures!!!
THUMBS UP, LET'S DO THIS. LEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEENKINS

"Who wants to sex Matumbo?"

Sixpack595
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: HST RIP, Hydrocodone, rum, PBR and a handgun

Post by Sixpack595 »

Pabst wrote:I'm skiing Crested Butte next week and planning a trip to the Woody Creek tavern to honor HST and cause a significant amount of mayhem and insanity. What does this have to do with drugs and booze? Well I find a good mix of illegal and perscription drugs combined with large quantities of Rum and Pabst and an illegal handgun make for good conversation and fun times.

Anyone been out that way? Looking for hookups and advice on good bars.
Damn, last night this girl was rooting through my medicine cabinet and found some Hydrocodone. She wanted to know what it was, but I couldn't remember...if it was any good I would have ate it by now, right? WTF is it? Generic Vike?
"Finally, this board was never meant to be a soap opera where people should funnel their emotions and social lives into, it was never meant to be a substitute for drinking and interacting with other drunks at bars." Modern Drunkard

sqzn1off
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by sqzn1off »

Yes, good stuff.
THUMBS UP, LET'S DO THIS. LEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEENKINS

"Who wants to sex Matumbo?"

jbk
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by jbk »

the eldo in downtown CB is the best bar to hit up. it's the least touristy. one kickass fact about CB the mtn is they hire a buncha chilean & brazilian folks to work the lifts & check tickets. many many south american hotties.

i'd be real wary about the drive from gunny/cb to ass-pen. it is gonna take a while and the mtns are getting hammered right now with late season snow.
You know the bottle ain't to blame and I ain't trying to. It don't make you do a thing it just lets you

Tom
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Location: A steady stumble usually points me in the right direction.

Re: HST RIP, Hydrocodone, rum, PBR and a handgun

Post by Tom »

Sixpack595 wrote:
Damn, last night this girl was rooting through my medicine cabinet and found some Hydrocodone. She wanted to know what it was, but I couldn't remember...if it was any good I would have ate it by now, right? WTF is it? Generic Vike?
Save them for when you're hungover or not drinking. You can't really even feel a vicodin buzz when you've been drinking for awhile and anyway it's not a good idea to take tylenol (which vics contain) when you're drinking.

Edit: It's bad for your liver. Ha!
Baby, your body is so beautiful I wish I was an artist so I could paint it. As it is, I'll have to settle for taking a picture with my digital camera and selling copies to middle school kids for 5 bucks a piece.

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

vicodin + alcohol = hospital buzz
do nt drink on them you could get more trashed than you want.i've lost afriend,and a family member to the hospital buzz.
i just can't seem to function without my morning coffee.sure,i've tried other enemas....

Sixpack595
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Sixpack595 »

We used to do Vike and drink, never really cared for it. I'm not a fan of down buzzes. We did it cause we couldn't afford much booze.
"Finally, this board was never meant to be a soap opera where people should funnel their emotions and social lives into, it was never meant to be a substitute for drinking and interacting with other drunks at bars." Modern Drunkard

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I had severe pain from several illness and injuries and took vicodin and bourbon together, a couple of years ago. My youngest daughter will never, never let me live that infamous parent-teacher night down.

Well, she IS a Cancerian. You know how they hold grudges...
like tears in rain

Sixpack595
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Sixpack595 »

Savage wrote:I had severe pain from several illness and injuries and took vicodin and bourbon together, a couple of years ago. My youngest daughter will never, never let me live that infamous parent-teacher night down.

Well, she IS a Cancerian. You know how they hold grudges...
Could be worse, my roommate and I took a bunch of vikes and started chasing them with beer at about 3pm. after 2 hours of crushing beer jaeger and vikes he remembered he had to meet with his parole officer. None of us were cancerian, so no grudges were held!