Drunk in ND again

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Drunk in ND again

Post by G_W »

yup, I had to make another run. Drank and watched the Incredibles last night, funny shit that was. I'll be drinking tonight again. Right now I'm heading out to play air hockey whilst wearing my Drunkard T shirt. That is all.

PS
I might check back later. If not, you can call if you have my number. If you want it, PM me and if I do check back I'll send it out.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Oh yeah...I forgot, I'm not at home so you'd need my cell numbe rwhich no one has.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

Cheffie
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Cheffie »

My husband watched the Incredibles last night with our neighbors (I was lame, got buzzed too early) but he said it was really good! Was it?, because I have always found the commercials extemely annoying. But, who knows! I thought I would hate Nemo, and now I own it.

"Plus que ma propre vie" -more than my own life - 10

"Boom de a dah!!!"

"shey shey lang loi! (thank you pretty girl!)"- Palmwine

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

18packcheffie wrote:My husband watched the Incredibles last night with our neighbors (I was lame, got buzzed too early) but he said it was really good! Was it?, because I have always found the commercials extemely annoying. But, who knows! I thought I would hate Nemo, and now I own it.
I thought it was really awesome.

And with Craig T. Nelson, how could you go wrong?
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

yup, I plan on buying it.

Defunct
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by Defunct »

Got that on my rent list.

By the way, Block Buster online renting is awesome. Much quicker turn around time than Netflix (at least for me) and cheaper. The only downside is that you encounter waiting periods for movies a lot more frequently than Netflix.

If I knew were I'd been, I'd tell you how to get there.