best nite ever

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

best nite ever

Post by hottcakes »

last nite my band played in pensacola,florida at this bar called sluggos.we played one of the best shows we've ever played,and afterward we were drinking,and this girl comes up to me and asks me if i wanted some extasy.well,FUCK YEAH i want some.so i bought two.

we got invited to a party.so i'm driving the van,and the x starts to kick in.so i ask our drummers girlfriend if she can drive because she doesnt drink(just smokes pot-some punk rokkr,rite?).anyway we get to the party,and its rocking.they got old school rap going on the stereo,a keg,and various liquors.so i'm rolling my ass off,and i gotta dance to the egyptian lover,so i'm working it and this girl starts dancing with me.she said she saw us play,and we rocked.anyway we start making out.after that i went outside on the front porch to have a beer with our guitard.i'm feeling all lovey so i start pouring my heart out about how he's my best friend,the best guitarist,and this rainbow kid comes up and asks if we'd like some mushrooms.they were supposedly hydroponic or whatever,so they were much better than wild mushrooms.anyway this dude is fucking annoying-even to me.he wouldnt sell them-he would only trade.we told him that we would trade him some cash,but he wouldn't go for it.he finally just gaves us both a big ass handful of them.so we scarfed them down.
then we started making fun of the guy,and jerry garcia.he was all like"no brothers,dont rag on jerry,man",so we did some more.
so a sherrif pulls upbecause the party is so loud,and its like 4:00 am,so we dip.
i went to check the fridge to see if we had any beer left,but it was all gone.
but right in front of me were two unopened 18 packs of budweiser.so i took 'em.i know thats wrong,but given my state of mind at the time i think i'm excused.and plus,fuck'em.
so we're driving back to mobile drinking these cold delicous budweiser,talking about the past events of the nite,while me and keith are tripping our balls off.no one got into a fight,and no one got arrested.i made out with a hot girl.and did illicit drugs.
it was a wonderful,wonderful nite.
that girl i made out with called me a little while ago,and said she was coming to see us play tonite in mobile.i think i'm gonna get to fuck her.tonit might just top last nite.i'll stay in touch.
i just can't seem to function without my morning coffee.sure,i've tried other enemas....

Magnificent_Bastard
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Magnificent_Bastard »

mrpeeps
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by mrpeeps »

Magnificent_Bastard wrote:Image
reminds me of the time the rolling stones all got sick and i had to play in wembly stadium for them and some woman showed me her titties and there was coke on them and needles somewhere oh and all the cheerleaders came on to me never got to sex them though becouse that would be gay

The Lush
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by The Lush »

"If moderation is the key to the door then indulgence is the fucking chainsaw" One of the greatest men to ever live.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

And there was this one time, at band camp...
You're a little wanker aren't you? By the way, ask her before you 'fuck her'. Yer penis.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

aww,you guys are hurting my feelings.
anyway,if i dont see you before it rains;piss on ya.
i just can't seem to function without my morning coffee.sure,i've tried other enemas....

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

but yeah,i wish i hadn't made the post.or at least worded it differently.i was still kinda lit when i made it,but it is a true story,and i dont care if you believe meor not.
i am apretty decent person usually,even if i do get a little cocky sometimes.
so, can i buy ya'll a round?

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

You can shine your shoes
And wear a suit
You can comb your hair
And look quite cute
You can hide your face
Behind a smile
One thing you can't hide
Is when you're crippled inside

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

mushy brownish paste
ooze like choc-o-lava
diarhea's nice

my fat pimply ass
squeeze between my cheeks
rectal quintessence

i'm taking a shit a shit
it curls slowly on your head
once again you lose

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

Stealing is not cool.

X is like acid with training wheels that don't come off.

Join the ByteBrothers list and we'll chat more openly:

http://ri-offshorefishing.org/mailman/l ... ishing.org

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

for some reason it wont let me log in.i'm kinda computer stupid too.
but at least they're gonna emale me monthly.
YAY!!!!

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

i agree with you.stealing is not cool.i'm not making excuses,but i was pretty out of my head,and not thinking properly.next time we play with that,i'm gonna make it rite.
hell i rarely use drugs.i'm a goddamn drunk,not a junky.
maybe a line here and there to keep me drinking during the wee hours,but thats it.and thats rare.
i havent done acid since college.its too much of a commitment.

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

I don't mean to get all over your case, it didn't read the way I wanted it to sound. I have enough screwups without blah blah blah. Have a beer, kid. Chips?

hottcakes
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hottcakes »

yes,please.

Scotty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Scotty »

Well except for the stealing the beer. It sounds like a hella good time.