i cant get drunk

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

bluefox
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by bluefox »

I have been there before. Usually that is how I end my Sunday afternoons.

I drink and nap and before you know it I am exhausted and drunk - but I feel more tired than anything.

We both need to start drinking with a purpose.

Post by .... »

bluefox wrote:I have been there before. Usually that is how I end my Sunday afternoons.

I drink and nap and before you know it I am exhausted and drunk - but I feel more tired than anything.

For some reason Sunday afternoons is when this happens to me. After the nap we should immediately proceed to drunk dialing so as to proceed to drunkenness in as swift a manner as possible. Perhaps Bella, you and I could have a three-way call. (Get your mind out of the gutter people-- you know who you are).

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

Winebox wrote:
bluefox wrote:I have been there before. Usually that is how I end my Sunday afternoons.

For some reason Sunday afternoons is when this happens to me. After the nap we should immediately proceed to drunk dialing so as to proceed to drunkenness in as swift a manner as possible. Perhaps Bella, you and I could have a three-way call. (Get your mind out of the gutter people-- you know who you are).
Yes.. We will do this~!
me loves the voddie

TERRORBIOZER
Tippler
Tippler

Post by TERRORBIOZER »

I never have that problem.. sooner or later I get drunk. :P
I think it's better not to think about it.. unless you've been drinking all damn day and you are runnin' out of money :D
THE SOIL OF A MAN'S HEART IS STONER... THE GROUND BEYOND IS SOUR...