SPRING BREAK MEGA POST

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

CheeseSandwich
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

SPRING BREAK MEGA POST

Post by CheeseSandwich »

I figure i'd see what any other college age kids did for break.

Personally, I went to south padre texas. (Although i wanted to go to colorado, but was vetoed)

I'd have to say i was not impressed and sorely miffed that i didn't get to go to colorado to ski.

The beach was the best part. I could just lie in the sun and drink to my hearts content with little fear being eaten by a shark. At one point I decided it would be a splendid idea to dig a hole that eventually reached a depth of over six feet. This was a whiskey fueled experment and I was loved by all who saw it for it. Sadly, the beach cops filled it in over night and i was no longer mister popular.

The bars where the worst part. The clubs where extremely over priced and the bartenders very stingy with the liqour in my drinks. I was thrown out of one club for insulting one bartenders heratige and accusing him of robbing innocent college students. Oh well, I'll never go back any way.

All in all i can say the only part of texas i like is where it ends and falls into the sea.
Why is According to Jim still a tv show?

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by zak »

You went to spring break? Do you have drunken pictures? Share.
this post brought to you by #summerofmargaritas10 cause, yeah it's going to be that kinda of summer where mixed drinks with tequila is going to taste all types of good and stuff, this summer '10 get yourself some margaritas and holler at ya boy.

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

Those six-foot deep holes in the sand are great until they SLAP shut on you! Then you're three inches of agate type in the local paper and that's the end of your story.

sqzn1off
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by sqzn1off »

I went to Alabama for the first weekend and then worked.
THUMBS UP, LET'S DO THIS. LEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEENKINS

"Who wants to sex Matumbo?"