Drunk Driving

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Drunk Driving

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Drive to where? All the booze is home in any case.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

SKguy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by SKguy »

I never drive drunk. I have driven with a buzz before, but not in quite a few years. If I'm out, I make sure I have a ride home, or I go to one of the places within walking distance from my house. If I'm at home, I make sure I have everything I need at home (and if not, there's an off-sale within walking distance.)

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

SKguy wrote:I never drive drunk. I have driven with a buzz before, but not in quite a few years. If I'm out, I make sure I have a ride home, or I go to one of the places within walking distance from my house. If I'm at home, I make sure I have everything I need at home (and if not, there's an off-sale within walking distance.)
Stumbling distance for me.
A five minute walk turns into a marathon most of the times.

At night more dangerous anyhow, atleast around here, are those dry show-off wannabe race drivers. With their pimped up rides/and bitches - often enough the cars and women look kinda the same
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

A 10 second song about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCyUxxwXig
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

rihana10
Tippler
Tippler

Post by rihana10 »

vincent1945 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:10 am
Dylboz wrote:My brother's best friend just got his license (16 years old on Friday) and then got drunk, drove his parents SUV at 70 mph into another woman who died as a result. He is now in jail. Two lives ruined. Fortunately my brother said he had a bad feeling and didn't want to go out with his friend that night. He stayed home and played guitar, but he is really shook up about it. I had a long conversation about this stuiff with my brother, I even told him about my own problems with the law over the matter of pudHAMMER. The bottom line is, it is really never worth it to drive drunk. Never. There but for sheer luck go any one of us...
Hello Dylboz,
Thanks for sharing this story with us. Usually I drink and drive but after reading your post I thought, That it is very serious crime and I will go to the jail one day. So, from now I can stop drink and drive.

Thanks
Hi
I guess I should start by saying I am a 29 yr old female.

I like pudhammers.

Thank you for reading.

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Time-warped backed to the court-ordered ecstasy of years passed to see this when I was expecting to enter the bar and bitch.

Not you baby. Howdy. Welcome!

Everclear, Sailor, lemon juice, equal parts, battered and bruised with ice in a Corckcycle mug which is my new favorite shaking vessel, allowed to sit in the corner and think about it for 5 minutes, then poured into a Martini glass.