will anyone be here next weekend?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
Liz wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i got a ring around the ytoilet, three week old fast food bags under tyhe coffee table, i'm out of clean dishes and have been eating off the ones deemed "the safest". what in the hell do you do arounf here? you're about to be fireed.
fired? why, i've only just begun! can't you see i'm making you more comfortable in your surroundings? wait til i fashion you a rag on a stick!!
you got one week to straighten things up.
ain't gonna happen because i'll be in denver. i'll guess i'll have to drown my sorrows in sweet, sweet booze.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Liz wrote:
Liz wrote:i got a ring around the ytoilet, three week old fast food bags under tyhe coffee table, i'm out of clean dishes and have been eating off the ones deemed "the safest". what in the hell do you do arounf here? you're about to be fireed.
fired? why, i've only just begun! can't you see i'm making you more comfortable in your surroundings? wait til i fashion you a rag on a stick!!
ain't gonna happen because i'll be in denver. i'll guess i'll have to drown my sorrows in sweet, sweet booze.[/quote]what a heartless bi........ hogenous person. clean my apartment now, damnit.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Liz wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i got a ring around the ytoilet, three week old fast food bags under tyhe coffee table, i'm out of clean dishes and have been eating off the ones deemed "the safest". what in the hell do you do arounf here? you're about to be fireed.
ain't gonna happen because i'll be in denver. i'll guess i'll have to drown my sorrows in sweet, sweet booze.[/quote]what a heartless bi........ hogenous person. clean my apartment now, damnit.[/quote]

*dons wizard robe* i will, i WILL!
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Liz wrote:
Liz wrote:i got a ring around the ytoilet, three week old fast food bags under tyhe coffee table, i'm out of clean dishes and have been eating off the ones deemed "the safest". what in the hell do you do arounf here? you're about to be fireed.
ain't gonna happen because i'll be in denver. i'll guess i'll have to drown my sorrows in sweet, sweet booze.[/quote]what a heartless bi........ hogenous person. clean my apartment now, damnit.[/quote]

*dons wizard robe* i will, i WILL![/quote]wizard robe? that ain't what i bought you!

how long can we get the concentric rectangles to go?
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

No more quoting~!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

Yes, I will be here.. For those left behind this weekend we must stick together to get through this dark time.
me loves the voddie