Should I not be insulted?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lupus
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Should I not be insulted?

Post by Lupus »

yesplease wrote: lol, Autocondimentor. That's good stuff. I believe I missed your first post Lupus. Welcome to the board, and I'd love a pint of Guinness.
You are in luck. I do have Guinness.

Erm... would you like ketchup with that?
“I admire Mpraian and your soupra. Your soupra incloud NOS, NEON and dig bouga. Mpraian is a very good driver. The soupra color is orange. Your garage is in the Maiamy. I don't now anything for your life but I now your car. Your car is your life."

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

autocondimenter here. i add sriracha (aka cock sauce) and/or crystal to almost everything i eat. i don't even bother to taste it first half the time. i just pour on the sauce. only two things i can think of that i won't put hot sauce on is beans and rice. do not be offended.
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

MeanOldLady wrote:autocondimenter here. i add sriracha (aka cock sauce) ......
what!?
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
what!?
Hot sauce rocks. So do cool sniglets. And I too would like you to expound upon the concept of cock sauce.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

RIPT

Re: Should I not be insulted?

Post by RIPT »

happydrunk wrote:This is more to do with food than booze, but I'm puttin' it to ya anyway. After working hard making a nice dinner for the husband and kids, Sarge invariably always covers his meal with Tabasco, or some other hot sauce. I always get insulted, since I feel he is masking all the taste of the food I just worked so hard to prepare. He thinks I'm being stupid.

I know this is no big deal, really, but just wondered how you would feel if this happened to you?

Oh - last night it was angel hair pasta in a vegetable sauce (peppers, carrots, onions, garlic, mushrooms sauteed in olive oil with soy sauce and honey), with HSA (for him) and happydrink (for me). (had to get booze in there somewhere)
You can come and cook for me and I promise I will never ever put hot suace on your food!

It tears me up.

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

what!?

cock sauce. there's a big cock on the bottle.
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

RIPT

Post by RIPT »

MeanOldLady wrote:
what!?

So you love the taste of....

It was a set up.

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

MeanOldLady wrote:
what!?

That's one HAWT cock !!!! hee hee
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:maybe your food just tastes like crap. i'm just kidding, damn that was mean. i'm sorry, but not sorry enough to delete it. most of us (fellas that is) just feel this strange, unexplainable urge to add something of our own to everymeal, myself i use tobasco also. its like on some small scale it makes us feel a bit like a conniseur if we add something all by ourselves. basically its our ego. and i think that gives you the right to be insulted. kick his ass.
DPaW - you sure do have a way with the ladies! but thanks for making me laugh!
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

My bf puts tabasco on practically everything but then years of spicy food, cigarettes and drinking seem to have destroyed our tastebuds anyway.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Jukebox Johnson »

I took an old college friend to a local resturant that was good the last time I was there. Unfortunately, the quality and service had gone off a bit by the time i took him there. When the steaks came, the waitress asked if we needed any sauce. We both said "No, thank you." My friend took one bite and called out "Oh MISS! I'll have a bottle of A-1 and and bottle of Tobasco, please." It was loud enough to be heard throughout the whole place. I got the message. My apologies for the resturant were useless at that point.
The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds.

Bender!
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Bender! »

No. It accentuates the flavor, adds to it, it doesn't cover anything. Now we just gotta get him to change to Crystal Louisiana hot sauce. The good stuff.

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Frank's Red Hot isn't bad either.

Tobasco is a premium brand and one of the best of its kind. i like many hot sauces. One of my favs is Brother Bru Bru's African Hot Sauce.

Bender!
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Bender! »

If you're ever in Belize- pick up some Marie Sharps. Best sauce on the planet.

http://www.mariesharps-bz.com/sauces.html

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

I also like the Carribean style sauces. With habernaro and papaya. Mmmmmm. Great with pork or venison. Also in stews (don't overdo).