Sunglasses

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

What is your preference in sunglasses?

Cheap
56%
Expensive
44%

Total votes: 18

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I love my sunglasses. They are black with dark blue mica-like patches and blue mirrored lenses. I wore them in Vegas because I lost my eyeglasses the first night. Mine are expensive, but it's not my choice. I just have rotten vision and a big head.
like tears in rain

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

Expensive, comfortable, well-made sunglasses are one of the few things worth trading Dead Presidents for... my life changed for the better the day I scraped up the cash for prescription sunglasses. Worth every penny. With the glass so dark they won't even know your name...

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Jukebox Johnson »

Savage wrote:I love my sunglasses. They are black with dark blue mica-like patches and blue mirrored lenses. I wore them in Vegas because I lost my eyeglasses the first night. Mine are expensive, but it's not my choice. I just have rotten vision and a big head.
That's hawt!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Someone stole my perscription sunglasses. Fuckers. They also stole the case for the front of my car cd player.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Lifer
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Lifer »

CassanovaFrankennietzsche wrote:Someone stole my perscription sunglasses. Fuckers. They also stole the case for the front of my car cd player.
that's just annoying.
Bundy wrote:"I say Rooster old bean! sally forth with another pair of pink gins for these jolly lovely gels and we'll see if they arent up for a spot of rumpy pumpy before we have to dash off and give Jerry another sound thrashing, what? Tally ho!"

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Lifer wrote:
CassanovaFrankennietzsche wrote:Someone stole my perscription sunglasses. Fuckers. They also stole the case for the front of my car cd player.
that's just annoying.
Yup.

What makes it moreso is that I know that eithre they got tossed right away or they ended up as the "dude, check these out. they'll make you feel fucked up." prop.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"