The 'F' Word.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Jackie07
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Jackie07 »

Someone should get out a magnifying glass and the good ol' OED.....then we would all be asleep in 5 minutes though, haha.
"OPOVE TRHE DYCJUBG BIARD,,,TI AND I ARAE OTGETHER...HE SAITH MY WHILE THEY IN TEROOOGAATEEDMER."

~190Proof, on (presumably) love.

T.G
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by T.G »

Generic Jug wrote:"Cunt" really does seem a deplorable word amomgst females. And there is no real male equivalent. The best I can think of is "fag".

The only real reason I can come up with, off the cuff, is because they have hard consonants, and thus, can by uttered with more vehemence. However, "fuck" has some hard consonant sounds. It must only be more widely accepted because it is more widely used. But what came first?

I don't know if that made any sense. I am sort of maybe just a little bit drunk. Just my words.
I found that putting a twist on the word, like 'scunt' seems way worse. And to those of lighter minds...confusing, so comical. Really it's quite simple. It's a combo of two. Imagination used at will 'scabby ----' slimy----' 'silly ----' There's many possibilities but as I said, I try not to use it unless it's in reference to someone who should really put it on a t-shirt.

Lupus
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Lupus »

Useless trivia: Greeks tend to pronounce all "a"s as "uh"s because that's the sound of the same letter in the greek alphabet, so an Irish friend of mine was nearly apoplectic with my Greek flatmates throwing "I cunt understand what you mean" right and left in blissful ignorance (welll... at least at first).
“I admire Mpraian and your soupra. Your soupra incloud NOS, NEON and dig bouga. Mpraian is a very good driver. The soupra color is orange. Your garage is in the Maiamy. I don't now anything for your life but I now your car. Your car is your life."

Leftboston
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Location: Queen Creek, before there was mexicans We had German POWs working farms

Post by Leftboston »

What the fuckin fuck fuck is fucking going on in this fuckin place.

I always had the impression while conversing with men and women in general, that cunt was only appropriate to be used by women about other women.

maltlicker11
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by maltlicker11 »

DrinkyCrow wrote:My favorite word, courtesy of Deadwood of course, is currently cocksucker....I've been making a real effort to include that into my daily lingo...it may be offensive and unladylike, but frankly neither politeness nor lady-like abilities have ever been my strong points.....
<whispers> Skot....Skot... <fuck whispering> SKOT!
High Five! <grins>
It's Immaterial - Life's hard and then you die
Licker is quicker

maltlicker11

Post by maltlicker11 »

Jackie07 wrote:Someone should get out a magnifying glass and the good ol' OED.....then we would all be asleep in 5 minutes though, haha.
LOL - I always thought it would be cool to have one of them micro Oxfords with the magnifying glass. (I am not implying that I have the full sized one)

Hmmmm -unt words.

a-unt
b-unt
c-unt

f-unt?

h-unt

k-unt :twisted:

p-unt

r-unt

It's Immaterial - Life's hard and then you die
Licker is quicker