My generation

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

My generation

Post by stinie »

Well, it sucks.

Cheers!

The Medicator
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by The Medicator »

How old are you?
"All governments are liars and murderers."

- Bill Hicks

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by stinie »

Atavist
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: My generation

Post by Atavist »

stinieroo wrote:Well, it sucks.

Cheers!
The song, or the social standards?

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by stinie »

Atavist wrote:

Cheers!
Everything.

RIPT

Post by RIPT »

stinieroo wrote:
Atavist wrote:

Cheers!
Everything.
My generation sucks too. Want to trade?

Jukebox Johnson
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Jukebox Johnson »

Lord RIPT wrote:
stinieroo wrote:
Atavist wrote: The song, or the social standards?
Everything.
My generation sucks too. Want to trade?
SCORE!
The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds.

The Medicator
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by The Medicator »

20? Jesus, is it legal to be that young?

Anyway, yes, I generally agree that you generation sucks the big one, but mine pretty much does to. Tell us why you think its sucks. This should be pretty interesting.

- Bill Hicks

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by stinie »

The Medicator wrote:20? Jesus, is it legal to be that young?

Anyway, yes, I generally agree that you generation sucks the big one, but mine pretty much does to. Tell us why you think its sucks. This should be pretty interesting.
There is really no why. I have a generation gap to people my age. I can't relate and refuse to try. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch them interact among themselves. I don't know. I live in a college town. Perhaps it's just too concentrated.

Sixpack595
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Sixpack595 »

stinieroo wrote:

There is really no why. I have a generation gap to people my age. I can't relate and refuse to try. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch them interact among themselves. I don't know. I live in a college town. Perhaps it's just too concentrated.
I allways found the problem is college kids more than people the same age who need to work for a living.
"Finally, this board was never meant to be a soap opera where people should funnel their emotions and social lives into, it was never meant to be a substitute for drinking and interacting with other drunks at bars." Modern Drunkard

The Medicator
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by The Medicator »

stinieroo wrote:

So you mean like you feel allot more.......mature than most of your peers? In what regards? (if you don't mind this line of inquiry, I'm just curious)

- Bill Hicks

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by stinie »

Sixpack595 wrote:
stinieroo wrote:

I allways found the problem is college kids more than people the same age who need to work for a living.
Very good point. Some of the people around my age that I work with are marginally okay.

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by stinie »

The Medicator wrote:
stinieroo wrote:

So you mean like you feel allot more.......mature than most of your peers? In what regards? (if you don't mind this line of inquiry, I'm just curious)
As a matter of fact, I do feel more mature. I don't need four obnoxious friends to help me pick out a paint color.

Sixpack595
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Sixpack595 »

I actually have a few 20-21 year old friends. They're pretty good people. This weekend I was camping and there were a couple 21-22 YO girls who were great, but another group of 19-20 YOs that was about annoying as hell. Its not all, just feels like it since the annoying ones are louder.
"Finally, this board was never meant to be a soap opera where people should funnel their emotions and social lives into, it was never meant to be a substitute for drinking and interacting with other drunks at bars." Modern Drunkard

stinie
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by stinie »

Sixpack595 wrote:...Its not all, just feels like it since the annoying ones are louder.
You are incredibly correct.