I may have found the perfect job

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: I may have found the perfect job

Post by Malkor »

dan_uk wrote:
Malkor wrote:So I was thinking of relocating as Im sick to death of being in the same small town my whole life and Ive always thought of spending some time living in a city, so I started looking for work and found a job that would take me all over the world and let me move too, backstage security! I get to be paid to travel and have my accomodation paid for and I also get to hang backstage and stop Idiots from hassling the bands, got my first meeting with the company on thursday

wish me luck you bastards, I may be coming to a town near you!
How big bands are we talking about here? We get quite a few big bands playing at The Zodiac in Oxford, and occasionally some good ones in Bedford, if you get the job and are ever in the town where i am, lets hang out. And if i get to meet a band i like and watch you kick people's heads in, all the better.
A lot of it will be events (festivals) but the company also do anything from metal bands to pop concerts, also any other thing where there needs to be some sort of backstage security, if I ever go to bedford I'll make sure your on the list dan!

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Sounds like a cool job. How did you find out about it? Good luck Thursday.

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

Drunky McPhee wrote:Sounds like a cool job. How did you find out about it? Good luck Thursday.
found out about it on a jobcentre pluss website, and thanks for the luck, im going to need it!

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

Malkor - sounds like a sweet job. I always wanted to get paid to travel! Hope you get it - let us know how it pans out.
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

Miss Conception
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miss Conception »

I wanna be a secret shopper. They get paid to shop and get to keep the stuff they buy... INCLUDING LIQUOR!!!