Anybody else going to Laughlin this weekend?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Vuh_Jay_Jay
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Anybody else going to Laughlin this weekend?

Post by Vuh_Jay_Jay »

It's a biker rally, there's supposed to be 70,000 bikers there this weekend. One of my friends from work is hooking me up with an air-conditioned trailer and a queen sized air mattress for four days... free fer nothin... and a spot on a street in a trailer park to hang out for a while. Apparently, he's friends with this multimillionaire guy that buys out the whole street for the week bracketing this event so if you're in his crew you've got a place to crash.

I've got a gallon of moonshine polishing up on top of the fridge right now and I'm running off another gallon tomorrow. That's my contribution to the party, two gallons of 180 proof heavenly goodness.

Swear to God I'm going to try to blow a fireball the first night. I've never done it before, so this is going to be a little weird for me but I'm fucking doing it.

Other than that I'm pouring shots for four days. Should be about a hundred people on his street, I figure I can get a decent percentage of the crew drunk for at least one night.

My bike's in the shop, though. This is a Harley thing and I have a 1980 BMW street bike but I heard that Beemers are OK for this kind of thing. Don't bring a Suzuki... that's kind of too much, but beemers make it for some reason.

I may come back with pics.
See them fellas with the cardboard signs? Scrapin up a little money to buy a bottle of wine
Pregnant women and Vietnam vets, I said drinkin on the freeway bout as hard as it gets