Board Tolerance

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Barca

Board Tolerance

Post by Barca »

I know that I've been gone for awhile and haven't been policing the board with the vigilance it deserves, and for that I apologize.

With that in mind, I am issuing a blanket amnesty for past behavior as well as a blanket warning to everyone for the future. The casual use of homophobic slurs will not be tolerated on this message board. I understand that many of you have what I consider to be infantile senses of humor, so I endeavor to practice my own philosophy of tolerance of openmindedness.

However, as a group, and some of you very specifically, the board has stretched the free rein too far and I'm pulling back on it.

Continue to engage in your scientific discussions on which drinks are really the root cause of homosexuality if you must, but the slurs, pejorative words that carry their own specific messages of hatred, will no longer be tolerated.

Furthermore, quoting Seinfeld in a hateful post is, in no way, a mitigating factor.