"Hi I'm shampooing carpets for free this week..."

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

RIPT

Post by RIPT »

ruiner wrote:my mom bought one of those kirby pieces of shit for a thousand dollars once. thank god my dad is a good man.
I actually think they're decent vacuum cleaners, at least the models that I sold were. The only problem was you had to be a weight lifter to manuever one arund the house. The older ones were solid steel.

And no Scotty, I didn't get laid. However, I did have a woman answer the door naked once. I took my sweet old time with that demonstration!

She was a nudist nut and quite pretty too. Unfortunately, she was also married and there were pictures of her husband in the house. Let's just say he looked like an NFL lineman on steroids, so I kept my hands to myself!

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

Dr. RIPT wrote:
ruiner wrote:my mom bought one of those kirby pieces of shit for a thousand dollars once. thank god my dad is a good man.
I actually think they're decent vacuum cleaners, at least the models that I sold were. The only problem was you had to be a weight lifter to manuever one arund the house. The older ones were solid steel.

And no Scotty, I didn't get laid. However, I did have a woman answer the door naked once. I took my sweet old time with that demonstration!

She was a nudist nut and quite pretty too. Unfortunately, she was also married and there were pictures of her husband in the house. Let's just say he looked like an NFL lineman on steroids, so I kept my hands to myself!
well, this one was a piece of shit. too heavy, AND the motherfucker convinced my mom she needed it for three rugs, none of which were more than 8x8 thin rugs. a 20 dollar hoover would have been just fine. fucker.

i dont blame my mom, shes very intelligent. but it was shiney and she wanted it. i get that.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

ChiliDawg
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by ChiliDawg »

RipT, you're right. That sucker did suck but it weighed about 70 lbs. My folks bought in about 86' and mom couldn't handle it. Yours truly had to do all the vaccuming from about 15 to 17. Hell of a way to learn to drive.
Then again it was about the same size as a small car. 8)

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: "Hi I'm shampooing carpets for free this week..."

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

johnvic21 wrote:Wow that's a amazing thing.
Wow, nice pull from the archives there Johnvic.
Hey Ript, back in the 80's I sold Filter Queens. I still have one to this day and its powered by a 3 1/4 HP Briggs and Stratton that will suck the fucking motor out of any piece o shit Kirby, any day. You lose again.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

RIPTard

Post by Badfellow »

RIPT wrote:
And no Scotty, I didn't get laid... so I kept my hands to myself!
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re:

Post by Frankennietzsche »

RIPT wrote:

He's talking about a topic on which he is well versed:

SUCKING!
ohzinginyerface
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Re:

Post by oettinger »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
RIPT wrote:

He's talking about a topic on which he is well versed:

SUCKING!
ohzinginyerface
And ever since he kept his hands to himself
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Filter Queen . Anmy day motherfucker

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

Just in defense of door to door salespeople--that is the worst job in the world. I did it for a year in between jobs, after I got shit-canned for drinking. It is truly awful. Even if you want to tell them fuck off, be polite, those people deal with enough shit.

And they usually love drinking and drugs. Whenever someone invited me in for drinks, I was elated. It made my week. I never tried to sell to those people, I was too thankful.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

AntonArkydivich wrote:And they usually love drinking and drugs.
Please call givemesomepils for job details, he got his diploma covered in that
Drink!

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

I would hope so
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Any day