Where the f@ck are these 72 virgins?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Scotty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Where the f@ck are these 72 virgins?

Post by Scotty »

Why would I blow myself up for all these women? And who ever promised all these women? Im pondering this question. Wouldnt 1 be enough. and fuckall I cant even drink before i kill myself to get laid? Thats fucked up. I need kleenexs now,and Schmernies thong. I dont get it. There cant be that many women in the heavens that want to screw anyways. Im lacking sleep ,so pardon my ramblingd. Thank you

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

It's a 7'2 virgin.

BTW, would you really want virgins? That's alot of work.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

if all the virgins go to heaven.. i dont wanna go there.. well i'm just not going there.. but to share with 1 man with all those women.. come on.. i would rather.. look at me.. i need some for voddie.. love ya scotty
me loves the voddie

Scotty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Scotty »

Crystal wrote:It's a 7'2 virgin.

If you lay in the grass does that make the photo taller? Virgins are ovverrated.

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: Where the f@ck are these 72 virgins?

Post by ruiner »

Scotty wrote:Why would I blow myself up for all these women? And who ever promised all these women? Im pondering this question. Wouldnt 1 be enough. and fuckall I cant even drink before i kill myself to get laid? Thats fucked up. I need kleenexs now,and Schmernies thong. I dont get it. There cant be that many women in the heavens that want to screw anyways. Im lacking sleep ,so pardon my ramblingd. Thank you

because allah asked you too.
allah.
cause your an idiot, assuming you think this way. believe in nothing, you wont be happy, but you will be smarter. believe it.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

I want 36 virgins and 36 sluts.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Scotty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Scotty »

bella wrote:if all the virgins go to heaven.. i dont wanna go there.. well i'm just not going there.. but to share with 1 man with all those women.. come on.. i would rather.. look at me.. i need some for voddie.. love ya scotty
well Kelly the virgins are supposed to be there already. I dont believe that shit for a second. Take for instance you and Massive. Youa and Dave have never had sexual congress,yet you are a marreied internet couple. He dosen't deserve a hot purrple cup loving woman like you. I've sisedtracked,i digree. Your the best kelly

doeper
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by doeper »

UnkleLemmy wrote:

I want 36 virgins and 36 sluts.
Seconded. All approved?

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

I wanna pro.

give me your numbver, scottay
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Palmwine Drunkard

Re: Where the f@ck are these 72 virgins?

Post by Palmwine Drunkard »

Scotty wrote:Why would I blow myself up for all these women? And who ever promised all these women? Im pondering this question. Wouldnt 1 be enough. and fuckall I cant even drink before i kill myself to get laid? Thats fucked up. I need kleenexs now,and Schmernies thong. I dont get it. There cant be that many women in the heavens that want to screw anyways. Im lacking sleep ,so pardon my ramblingd. Thank you
Were you promised 72 virgin women?
Whoops! Sorry you lose!
"Nature is beautiful at its most violent and chaotic. Embrace the wildness, in the storm and in yourself. And meditate heavily with aid of Johnny Walker. You've got it right. Let it all keep turning."
(Raoul Duke)

dez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by dez »

72 Virgins are waiting for you if you would just LIE DOWN AND GO TO FRIGGIN SLEEP! Go to sleep Scotty!
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
- Catherine Aird

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Dez wrote:72 Virgins are waiting for you if you would just LIE DOWN AND GO TO FRIGGIN SLEEP! Go to sleep Scotty!
You wouldnt know avirgin if she bit you on the cooter.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

gerald_weigel wrote:
Dez wrote:72 Virgins are waiting for you if you would just LIE DOWN AND GO TO FRIGGIN SLEEP! Go to sleep Scotty!
he said cooter, crazy.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

dez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by dez »

gerald_weigel wrote:
I would know enough not to invite the bitch into my bed anymore and that's what's important. That's just rude.
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
- Catherine Aird

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Looks like two of them have signed off.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"