oh shit.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

oh shit.

Post by ruiner »

im in trouble. its going to happen i know it. whenever im drunk, there are a small few shows that always seem to run in marathon, and i always watch all 6 hours of it. its the A team, cheers, and......mash. mash is on now.

the thing is, i dont even like these shows. i watch them because i cant stop. i need help. and 24hr at home care.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Henry Chinaski
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: oh shit.

Post by Henry Chinaski »

ruiner wrote:im in trouble. its going to happen i know it. whenever im drunk, there are a small few shows that always seem to run in marathon, and i always watch all 6 hours of it. its the A team, cheers, and......mash. mash is on now.

the thing is, i dont even like these shows. i watch them because i cant stop. i need help. and 24hr at home care.
A-Team? Pity the fool.
Hank
“When you drank the world was still out there, but for the moment it didn’t have you by the throat.â€

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

its a terrible shame. really, when tv starts pulling this shit, i lose it. i know, im lame. i can help it.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Cancel TV. When you get the urge, do as I do--buy DVDs of shows.
like tears in rain

F. Sott Blitzedgerald
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by F. Sott Blitzedgerald »

You know what you should do? Fuck TV. Fuck that shit. Throw it out your windwo. Then, with allthat stupid glass out of the way, go to the window and just look out there and see the godadam skyline. It's beautiful. For about five seconds. The window sucks it. Seriously.

Read a book. Can I recommend one? Money, by Martin Amis. Change your mind about everything. You'll see yourself and say, HEy! It's me! I'm famous!
“Drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does.â€

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

F. Sott Blitzedgerald wrote:You know what you should do? Fuck TV. Fuck that shit. Throw it out your windwo. Then, with allthat stupid glass out of the way, go to the window and just look out there and see the godadam skyline. It's beautiful. For about five seconds. The window sucks it. Seriously.

Read a book. Can I recommend one? Money, by Martin Amis. Change your mind about everything. You'll see yourself and say, HEy! It's me! I'm famous!
I throwed a glass out of the window in Oki. Then I started to throw the TV out, but the Grump stopped me. My bad, the glass had my name etched on it (from Knott's Berry Farm.) My good, it wasn't in kanji, so none of my neighbors knew it was mine. And I still hate TV. FEN (Forced Entertainment Network) sucks. So does tapioca. It's lumpy.
like tears in rain

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

I like A-team, and MASH too :wink:
Can't keep a good Bunnie down!

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

please. im so sick and tired of hearing people dis tv. now, i know. everything you say about the tube is absolutly true. its stupid. it for morons. but dont for a second tell me you dont watch it. christ, its like asking who farted. someone did, we all do, but none of us will come forward.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

ruiner wrote:please. im so sick and tired of hearing people dis tv. now, i know. everything you say about the tube is absolutly true. its stupid. it for morons. but dont for a second tell me you dont watch it. christ, its like asking who farted. someone did, we all do, but none of us will come forward.
Sweetie, seriously, we do not have tv hookup. If you turn on our machine, you get static. I shit you not. I saw 9-11 coverage at the dentist, when Mr. Israeli tried valiantly to save my crumbling teeth.
like tears in rain

F. Sott Blitzedgerald
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by F. Sott Blitzedgerald »

Gwynn wrote:I like A-team, and MASH too :wink:
MASH was great when it was about the wisecracks and booze. When it got political and sensitive it starting sucking it.
“Drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does.â€

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

Savage Strangler wrote:
ruiner wrote:please. im so sick and tired of hearing people dis tv. now, i know. everything you say about the tube is absolutly true. its stupid. it for morons. but dont for a second tell me you dont watch it. christ, its like asking who farted. someone did, we all do, but none of us will come forward.
Sweetie, seriously, we do not have tv hookup. If you turn on our machine, you get static. I shit you not. I saw 9-11 coverage at the dentist, when Mr. Israeli tried valiantly to save my crumbling teeth.
trust me, you really are the exception that proves the rule. i just really get sick of people doggin tv cause they are so smart. i watch tv. big deal. i also read, play an instrument, drink, and write. so fucking what? non of that matters a shit.

just be a decent human being.

and now ive gone on a rant. im done, continue you fine drunks.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I am not very smart, and I am nearly completely uneducated. Would watching tv make me stupider? Doh! I gotta go run in my wheel for a while. Catch you later.
like tears in rain