Top Ten (or so) Facts About Oggar

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Top Ten (or so) Facts About Oggar

Post by Fast Cast »

Oggar drinks so much that 9,000 of Minnesota's lakes were created by him relieving himself. The other 1,000 were formed by his footprints during the spring thaw.

Feel free to add any you are aware of.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

The US military created an indestructible toilet resistant even to bunker buster bombs. It was not, however, resistant to Oggar.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

The Scotsman
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by The Scotsman »

Oggar once used the power of science to breed herds of formerly extinct dinosaurs back into existance, only to kill them all so that he could claim responsibility for thier extinction.

The Scotsman
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by The Scotsman »

Oggar smashes empty kegs on his forehead.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Oggar makes Chuck Norris cry.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Oggar invented the game "Rock, Paper, Pitcher of Beam and Coke".

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Oggar makes blind men see and lame men walk by gallantly drinking their alcohol for them.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

WWDJFD?

The Scotsman
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by The Scotsman »

The Earth was created from part of the debris caused by a battle between Oggar and Chuck Norris. Scientists speculate that the planet is actually Chuck Norris' nose.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Upon seeing Jesus turn water into wine, Oggar turned to him and said 'pffffft, watch this!'
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

The Minnesota Oktoberfest is actually a misnomer. It was really called the Oggtoberfest, but they misspelled it on the flyers.

The Scotsman
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by The Scotsman »

The mere act of Oggar touching you transfers so much alcohol into your bloodstream that you will die instantly.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

The brewing vats for Budweiser are actually Oggar's old toddler cups. Their natural beechwood aging process? That's his old toothpicks, it's the primary reason the beer registers an ABV.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Oggar can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

WWDJFD?

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

LollyGSG wrote:Oggar can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Unless he gets there first, in which case there's usually nothing left for the horse.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

LollyGSG wrote:Oggar can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Word on the street is Oggar can go to Burger King and order a Quarter Pounder. And he gets it.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.