I Am Somewhat Impressive...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

cloud8 wrote:
bender! wrote:Isn't there an age limit you have to agree with to get on this board? Like at least 18 or something?
I was thinking the same thing. Let's not send a screaming invitation to MADD to shut us down. Remember that underage kid last year who wanted to throw a motel bash? He was a MADD magnet.
Oh heck. Yeah, underage drinking is bad! Terrible!

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

I thought this thread was able 10's sister telling him to stop exposing himself to the neighborhood while he waits for his laundry to dry..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

Tenshanhan
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Tenshanhan »

To be honest, this has already been addressed in my "Welcome" thread... I was told it was cool. Frankly, I can type, and I'm going to get drunk anyway... If MADD was going to come down on my ass, I think it would've happened already. Besides, don't we enjoy tangling with MADD?

Seriously though, I am far too cool to let age stop me.
"A toast to Dave here on his birthday! Man, of all the guys I've ever known... You're one of 'em."

Tenshanhan
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Tenshanhan »

Oooh, update, my laundry is done! There is nothing like burning your nuts and pubes on too-hot laundry fresh from the dryer.

Ahhhhh...
"A toast to Dave here on his birthday! Man, of all the guys I've ever known... You're one of 'em."

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Tenshanhan wrote:Oooh, update, my laundry is done! There is nothing like burning your nuts and pubes on too-hot laundry fresh from the dryer.

Ahhhhh...
Krammer?
I'll miss you, pallie.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Underage drinking is terrible. just terrible.

i could never condone such a thing. never.

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

BeerMakesMeScrooge wrote:
Tenshanhan wrote:Oooh, update, my laundry is done! There is nothing like burning your nuts and pubes on too-hot laundry fresh from the dryer.

Ahhhhh...
Krammer?
No, he was burning his berries on some hot undies, not yelling at african americans at a comedy club

Tenshanhan
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Tenshanhan »

I love you guys.

And girls. Wait, especially you girls.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Tenshanhan wrote:To be honest, this has already been addressed in my "Welcome" thread... I was told it was cool. Frankly, I can type, and I'm going to get drunk anyway... If MADD was going to come down on my ass, I think it would've happened already. Besides, don't we enjoy tangling with MADD?

You're right, cool has nothing to do with age. So why do you keep bringing your age up?
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Fast Cast wrote:
Tenshanhan wrote:To be honest, this has already been addressed in my "Welcome" thread... I was told it was cool. Frankly, I can type, and I'm going to get drunk anyway... If MADD was going to come down on my ass, I think it would've happened already. Besides, don't we enjoy tangling with MADD?

You're right, cool has nothing to do with age. So why do you keep bringing your age up?
What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Get off my lawn. And this football is mine now!"
I'll miss you, pallie.

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Ahhhhh...
One morning I was running late for work, as I was (as always) out too late drinking the night before.. Upon awakening, I ran atop the stairs, put dryer on, and ran back downstairs to take a shower.. After drying off, I ran to the dryer naked, pulled out some hot briefs, and revelled in the comforting bliss.. I became so comfortable, I fell over down the stairs..

Such sweet bliss..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Fast Cast wrote:

What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Get off my lawn. And this football is mine now!"
What BMMS meant to say was, "Would you like some candy, maybe go for a ride in my van?"
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Tenshanhan
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Tenshanhan »

Fast Cast wrote:
Fast Cast wrote: You're right, cool has nothing to do with age. So why do you keep bringing your age up?
What Tenshanhan meant to say was "Yes."

Seriously though, I bring up my age when I feel it's applicable... If it makes anyone uncomfortable, I'll stop.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

It's only applicable to the guy carding you at the liquor store and to the prohibitionists et al who would like nothing more than to see us all shut off.

danger awesome
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by danger awesome »

Seriously though, from personal experience, to be cocky/arrogant on this board you have to earn the privilege.