I Am Somewhat Impressive...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

BeerMakesMeScrooge wrote:
Fast Cast wrote:
BeerMakesMeScrooge wrote: What BMMS meant to say was, "Can I make a fudge cake in your Easy Bake Oven?"
What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Can I see if it Wiggles?"
What BMMS meant to say was, "Want to watch the Donkey Kong master at work? Good, bend over this barrel."
What Fast Cast meant to say was, "You don't mind if I Pikuchu and then Pokemon, do you?"[/quote]

What BMMS meant to say was, "Reach right in here and grab my Polly Pocket, she's been very lonely lately."
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Tenshanhan wrote:
Fiyah wrote:
JohnnyTequila wrote:

"MDM neither endorses nor condones underage drinking. Furthermore, MDM does not approve or condone drunken driving in any way, shape or form."
I call dibs on the triangle!!
I'm pretty sure I could drive drunk in a circle if I really tried.
Get your pi squared first..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Fast Cast wrote:
Fast Cast wrote: What BMMS meant to say was, "Can I make a fudge cake in your Easy Bake Oven?"
What BMMS meant to say was, "Want to watch the Donkey Kong master at work? Good, bend over this barrel."
What Fast Cast meant to say was, "You don't mind if I Pikuchu and then Pokemon, do you?"[/quote]

What BMMS meant to say was, "Reach right in here and grab my Polly Pocket, she's been very lonely lately."[/quote]

What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Reach right in there and grab Bob the Builder's hammer. And grab his snack of nuts while your there."
I'll miss you, pallie.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Fast Cast wrote:
BeerMakesMeScrooge wrote: What BMMS meant to say was, "Can I make a fudge cake in your Easy Bake Oven?"

What BMMS meant to say was, "Reach right in here and grab my Polly Pocket, she's been very lonely lately."[/quote]

What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Reach right in there and grab Bob the Builder's hammer. And grab his snack of nuts while your there."[/quote]

What BMMS meant to say was, "Do you like to dance, because I have my Bella Dancerella outfit in the backseat...and an extra one, too...in your size."
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Fast Cast wrote:
Fast Cast wrote: What BMMS meant to say was, "Can I make a fudge cake in your Easy Bake Oven?"

What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Reach right in there and grab Bob the Builder's hammer. And grab his snack of nuts while your there."[/quote]

What BMMS meant to say was, "Do you like to dance, because I have my Bella Dancerella outfit in the backseat...and an extra one, too...in your size."[/quote]

What Fast Cast meant to say was, "Tickle me, Elmo."
I'll miss you, pallie.

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

Why are my eyes burning???

cloud8
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by cloud8 »

ampersand2001 wrote: I call doggy style, thanks!
There is nothing like the Sapir-Whorf position, but if I talked about it, I could be banned.
"Never apologise for being in the Bourbon aisle."
--Smatter Noguts

Tenshanhan
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Tenshanhan »

Mine are burning too... But I've been staring at a computer screen for like 6 hours. And drinking.
"A toast to Dave here on his birthday! Man, of all the guys I've ever known... You're one of 'em."

RIPT

Post by RIPT »

Oh, fucking great. After almost 30 years, I'm back in high school.

If only it were really the '70's.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Hoosker wrote:Oh, fucking great. After almost 30 years, I'm back in high school.

I assume you mean 1870's.
I'll miss you, pallie.

RIPT

Post by RIPT »

Hoosker wrote:Oh, fucking great. After almost 30 years, I'm back in high school.

No, that's Great Grand Dad.

Fucker lived to be 103 and loved to smoke and drink.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Hoosker wrote:

No, that's Great Grand Dad.

Fucker lived to be 103 and loved to smoke and drink.
Ha. Sounds like my grandmother. She smoked until she was 50 and then got to to be 70 and said "Fuck it" and started smoking again. I learned how to make Bloody Marys by going to her house after school. She lived to be 97.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Tenshanhan
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Tenshanhan »

My Irish-Catholic Grandmother is still kicking at 95... She loves to make Protestant jokes at every family dinner.

"How many Protestant's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

"I don't know Grandma, how many?"

"It doesn't matter dear, they're in eternal darkness anyway! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

That cackle still haunts my nightmares... The funny thing is, the rest of the family no longer cares about the Catholic-Protestant feud... It's pretty much just her.
"A toast to Dave here on his birthday! Man, of all the guys I've ever known... You're one of 'em."

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

My great grandmother died last year at 107. She never quite forgave my mum for marrying my dad (a non-Catholic), even though she got on really well with him. Weird.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?