I love...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hoppy
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Hoppy »

your AFRAID your not gunna live past 40?! hell i dont PLAN on living past 40.

two bottles of beer a night is weak sauce,2 bottles of wine a night is fine. get concerned when you reach two bottles of whiskey a night
Fueled By Bourbon

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

...living in the city, i jus wanna fuck some slut, i looove living in the city full of shit and puke and goo.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Goose-Wingman wrote:
Bluto wrote:No, two bottles is not too much. Unless it causes to to not be funtional on a regular basis. Part of being a Modern Drunkard is the ability to remain functional.
I function fine. The thing is, I feel like I can function fine whether I'm at 1/10th strength or all-guns-blazing. Maybe I need a job that needs me to function more, better, more usefully...

I'll worry about that later.
absolutely spot on. cruising on auto-pilot at a job you can do standing on your head certainly makes it easy for the functional drunkard!

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

tomodon wrote:
Goose-Wingman wrote:
Bluto wrote:No, two bottles is not too much. Unless it causes to to not be funtional on a regular basis. Part of being a Modern Drunkard is the ability to remain functional.
I function fine. The thing is, I feel like I can function fine whether I'm at 1/10th strength or all-guns-blazing. Maybe I need a job that needs me to function more, better, more usefully...

I'll worry about that later.
absolutely spot on. cruising on auto-pilot at a job you can do standing on your head certainly makes it easy for the functional drunkard!
Those are great jobs to have. Government work's a good gig, it you can get it.
That being said, there's more to being functional then punching a clock. So as long as you've got all your ducks in a row drink up! I know I am.
cheers
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595