What's your favorite drunk food...............

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bigfoot
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bigfoot »

The Pooba wrote:Don't hate, intoxicate.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Bigfoot wrote:Image
That looks more like the aftermath than the main course...
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

No doubt. That picture is foul! (but I bet it tastes awesome when you're drunk).

When I'm drinking, give me an endless bowl of popcorn, and I'd be happy. Otherwise, if I'm done with my drunk, at the end of the night (or morning), and I need to eat before passing out, I've recently discovered that a steak-umm sammich with cheese is the best thing ever.
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

Bigfoot
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bigfoot »

How can you not love that picture. Biscuits with gravy and fried potatoes!!!!!!! It's food of the Gods.

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by happydrunk »

Bigfoot wrote:How can you not love that picture. Biscuits with gravy and fried potatoes!!!!!!! It's food of the Gods.
I think its the sauce (or gravy). It looks like the stuff hardened arteries are made of.
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

Bigfoot
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bigfoot »

happydrunk wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:How can you not love that picture. Biscuits with gravy and fried potatoes!!!!!!! It's food of the Gods.
I think its the sauce (or gravy). It looks like the stuff hardened arteries are made of.
That's what makes it so damn tasty, the fact that it can kill you. Just like alcohol, cigarettes, and coke (not the drink).

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Beef Jerky is my all time fave drunk food, but I need to add: Pickles, olives, cheese, pretzels and jalapeno slices. All that stuff is great when you're tanked.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Jr_DeCaveman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jr_DeCaveman »

I cook for a high end pizza place, so i normally take home what ever i want for free plus the boozing we do after work. But when i get tip pool for the week i am partical of hitting the A&W or Burger King. ALso found of ordering extra chinses food for the next nights drinking session nothing satisifies my caveman like ass then cold chinese

cloud8
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by cloud8 »

happydrunk wrote:No doubt. That picture is foul! (but I bet it tastes awesome when you're drunk).

When I'm drinking, give me an endless bowl of popcorn, and I'd be happy. Otherwise, if I'm done with my drunk, at the end of the night (or morning), and I need to eat before passing out, I've recently discovered that a steak-umm sammich with cheese is the best thing ever.
A sardine sandwich is pretty good too. Soaks up the impurities, restores the nutrients.
"Never apologise for being in the Bourbon aisle."
--Smatter Noguts

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

PUSSY! With a double side order of tits.

The Pooba
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by The Pooba »

Oh yeah, I used to go to Grill in downtown Tucson at 2am alllll the time, and if I was feeling cheap, the $3 B&G was it! Tater tots are good too. I bet an Italian hot dog, north jersey style would be awesome as well:

Two Martini Breakfast
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Two Martini Breakfast »

You people are silly people, biscuits and gravy with homefries, and by the looks of em, those homies are unbelievable, is one of the best option imaginable.

Myself, I like a big ol greasy slice of New York style pepporini pizza. But failing that I can go for some of those Jalapeno Cheez-Its.
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom badmouthing Lady America, in your damn mirrored sunglasses!

Two Martini Breakfast
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Two Martini Breakfast »

Bigfoot wrote:
happydrunk wrote:
That's what makes it so damn tasty, the fact that it can kill you. Just like alcohol, cigarettes, and coke (not the drink).
I am almost definite that Coco-Cola will come over to your house and stab you in front of your mother. It didn't want anything, it doesn't need money. It just likes stabbin.
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom badmouthing Lady America, in your damn mirrored sunglasses!

southernbacchus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by southernbacchus »

Smatter Noguts wrote:PUSSY! With a double side order of tits.
BAM!!
"Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies;
Come to life and fade away.
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

me > you

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Long pig.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"