Am I a good witch or a bad witch?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

Tipsy McStagger wrote:Well folks. Break out the Budweiser. The Beav has gone to that great bar in the sky. His "sister" and friends agreed that he would rather donate his organs than lay there in a coma with no anticipated return. We're getting ready to take a sunset, dim lighted boat procession down the Barnegat Bay in missing man formation (Beav was a Master Captain and Sea Tow licensed).

Beav's idea of heaven would be a bar with a never ending supply of Budweiser and TJD. With The Rolling Stones thundering on the old victrola. They asked me to wear his hat tonight.

Live long and prosper old chum. Hope the wind is blowing in from the east, the blue claws are biting, and the keg was just tapped.
Goodnight, Beav. Get home safe.

Sorry to hear this Tipsy. *clink* L'chaim
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

It's not TJD like he would've preferred, but I raise my Wild Turkey to him. Requiescat in Pace.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Fair winds and following seas, Beav.
like tears in rain

Hossasaurus Wrecked
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Hossasaurus Wrecked »

So sorry for your loss, Tipsy.

While it may not be his favorite, I tip my next drink in honor of the Beav.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

To the end of a shit week and a good friend I never met.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

Oggar wrote:To the end of a shit week and a good friend I never met.
If the winds ever blow your sails (or up them for that matter) this direction, it would be a sight to see. I'm picturing someone with a drink in his hand, the umbrella garnish, safely wafting him in to a safe landing. And me saying "Either that's Oggar, or Mary Poppins has let herself go."

Thnak you for kind words for a friend, you especially, Oggar, I wish you had met. A man that showed me as I watched his life end, that the ferry man that picks you up for that voyage, is a familiar face. Possibly the same ferry man that takes us to the Island? Possibly the same Island?

Only a dog nose, and the shadow. Coincidentally, I have a dog named Shadow.
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

The only picture we took, happened this morning and as bad as it is, I'll share it with you. It's me, wearing my own hat, in my friend's back yard (as the dock master had a problem with us...apparently we lost our hearing throughout the evening of drinking)

That is someone's bra on my head. Not mine. I'm guessing Beav's. He would've liked it that way
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar