Are you bold enough to...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies

Post Reply
User avatar
TheBigCasino
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6453
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:02 am
Location: the golden age.
Contact:

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by TheBigCasino »

Image
BMMS is wrong.

LoJ 917

WWDJFD?

Blackneto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:59 am
Location: @blackneto
Contact:

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Blackneto »

TheBigCasino wrote:Image
I thought you were scouring the golf courses for the real killer, not the bars.


I crack me up. that never gets old...
it's all chaff, a striving after the wind.

Bundy
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:39 pm

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Bundy »

Image

bundy in bahrain

Image

bundy in china.

next week: Bundy in Japan

User avatar
Professor Roomie
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Mankato, MN

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Professor Roomie »

I have had no need to hide my identity until recently. I can post from work now, so a disguise may be prudent. Also, I have been told that my avatar makes me look 10 years older and a lot like Thulsa Doom.
"You people terrify me. You're like some sort of Unholy Trinity of drunken viking maniacs." - Nil

"You know, I'm surprised that someone who looks like the aging love child of Big Bird and Snuffaluffagus would bring physical appearance into this." - Oggar

It dulls pain, makes the sun shine brighter, and makes boring people more interesting.

User avatar
Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 24967
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:16 am
Location: All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Savage »

Picture? See my avatar. Or my blog. I almost forgot about that, since I haven't posted on it in months. Or refer to your memory. Yeah. I met you. Remember?


?


Me neither.
like tears in rain

massivedrunk
Moderator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:39 pm
Location: In an elevator, writing my manifest.

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by massivedrunk »

I am my av. And no, I am not going to shoot myself in a bathroom.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

****
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6054
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:47 pm

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by **** »

massivedrunk wrote:I am my av. And no, I am not going to shoot myself in a bathroom.
you look like you're shooing away papparazzi.

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:12 pm
Location: Mescalero Apache rez

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by bluebottle »

Savage wrote:Picture? See my avatar. Or my blog. I almost forgot about that, since I haven't posted on it in months. Or refer to your memory. Yeah. I met you. Remember?


?


Me neither.
damn! i think i met you in my dreams. were you carrying around grumpy's toe? but then it got all erotic with the green hair and all, and you told me where i could stick it.

User avatar
Bluespook
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3443
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: central Illinois

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Bluespook »

I'm not hiding from super villians, I am the super villian. Besides, I don't want my wife to know I'm here so if she calls, be cool.
Beer's just being social. Whiskey's drinkin'.

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:12 pm
Location: Mescalero Apache rez

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by bluebottle »

bluespook wrote:I'm not hiding from super villians, I am the super villian. Besides, I don't want my wife to know I'm here so if she calls, be cool.
444 looks like a pretty lucky # for you. you aren't on tv watching the chinese new year parade are you?

Fred O'Lisby
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1783
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:07 pm
Location: Guri, South Korea

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Fred O'Lisby »

Image


Not a recent picture.
Earlie Cuyler: Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here.
[points to mouth]
Earlie Cuyler: Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 7079
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:18 am

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by GSG »

I don't have any recent drunken pictures of me knocking about but there have been plenty up over the years.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

User avatar
Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6461
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: Noo Yawk

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Rooster »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:I don't have any recent drunken pictures of me knocking about but there have been plenty up over the years.
Oh come on... the only reason I viewed this thread was in the hopes I'd gaze upon your lovely visage!

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 7079
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:18 am

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by GSG »

Dirty Roo wrote:
GinSoakedGirl wrote:I don't have any recent drunken pictures of me knocking about but there have been plenty up over the years.
Oh come on... the only reason I viewed this thread was in the hopes I'd gaze upon your lovely visage!
Oh you, we'll have to lock up your tongue with the rest of the silver shan't we?
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

User avatar
Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6461
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: Noo Yawk

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by Rooster »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:
Dirty Roo wrote:
GinSoakedGirl wrote:I don't have any recent drunken pictures of me knocking about but there have been plenty up over the years.
Oh come on... the only reason I viewed this thread was in the hopes I'd gaze upon your lovely visage!
Oh you, we'll have to lock up your tongue with the rest of the silver shan't we?
If you lock up the silver near the scotch, then I whole-heartedly endorse that idea and shall make every attempt to ensure it comes true.

Post Reply