Are you bold enough to...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Are you bold enough to...

Post by GSG »

Dirty Roo wrote: If you lock up the silver near the scotch, then I whole-heartedly endorse that idea and shall make every attempt to ensure it comes true.

I'll just find a picture shall I? I can't risk any of the good scotch while you're around!
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:
Dirty Roo wrote: If you lock up the silver near the scotch, then I whole-heartedly endorse that idea and shall make every attempt to ensure it comes true.

I'll just find a picture shall I? I can't risk any of the good scotch while you're around!
When offered the option of exposure to my silvery tongue or a pantry devoid of mum's fine scotch... I've found women almost always prefer the former...
...at least the ones worth talking to anyhow.
Last edited by Rooster on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ali Baba and the 40 oz
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Ali Baba and the 40 oz »

I'm employed by a major U.S. spirits company, and would like to remain so.

I'm doing you all a favor in any case. Trust me.

mjm
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by mjm »

As always, I'm the guy on the right.
"It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking: the arrival of a friend; one's present or future thirst; the excellence of the wine; or any other reason." -- Latin Proverb

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

My avatar is me at work. Here is a pic of me in a meat market in Guadalajara last summer.Image
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

mjm wrote:Image

As always, I'm the guy on the right.
Much as I miss that picture MJM, I thank you for the short-haired blonde doppleganger in your place.

mjm
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by mjm »

Dirty Roo wrote:Much as I miss that picture MJM, I thank you for the short-haired blonde doppleganger in your place.
I'd much rather look at my avatar now, too.
"It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking: the arrival of a friend; one's present or future thirst; the excellence of the wine; or any other reason." -- Latin Proverb

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

For all her fans, GSG is beautiful with sapphire-blue eyes and alabaster white skin, hair color depending on her mood, and no, you probably haven't a chance with her, but keep those cards and letters coming. (No more nude photos, though. The British Post Office is a bit pissed off, and they know where you live. Yes, I'm talking to you. Take heed, and do not make me out you.)
like tears in rain

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Savage wrote:For all her fans, GSG is beautiful with sapphire-blue eyes and alabaster white skin, hair color depending on her mood, and no, you probably haven't a chance with her, but keep those cards and letters coming. (No more nude photos, though. The British Post Office is a bit pissed off, and they know where you live. Yes, I'm talking to you. Take heed, and do not make me out you.)
Where's your pic, greenhead?
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

fizzmaster wrote:
Savage wrote:For all her fans, GSG is beautiful with sapphire-blue eyes and alabaster white skin, hair color depending on her mood, and no, you probably haven't a chance with her, but keep those cards and letters coming. (No more nude photos, though. The British Post Office is a bit pissed off, and they know where you live. Yes, I'm talking to you. Take heed, and do not make me out you.)

It's been here, long ago, along with the Grumpmeister's. I am so not going to figure out how to dig it up and post it and all. For the record, I am blonde, blue-eyed, and too old for you.
like tears in rain

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Savage wrote:
fizzmaster wrote:

It's been here, long ago, along with the Grumpmeister's. I am so not going to figure out how to dig it up and post it and all. For the record, I am blonde, blue-eyed, and too old for you.
Hey, I ain't hittin on you. In the spirit of the thread, I say show yourself!
-Hunter S. Thompson

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Pre-surgery.

why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

vagrant wrote:Pre-surgery.

Yeah, those so-called doctors peed on a picasso, you should sue them!
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

vagrant wrote:Pre-surgery.

post op:

Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by **** »