This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, la

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

drivinwest
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, la

Post by drivinwest »

You're killing your father, Larry!

Eight-year-olds, Dude.

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Another Caucasian, Gary.

Blackness washed over the Dude. Blacker than a black steers tookus on a moonless night.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Dude, I finally got my venue! It's this Thursday. I was really hoping you could be there. By the way, Dude, It's already the 10th.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I am always disappointed when a thread I think highly original turns out to be yet another pop culture reference fest.
like tears in rain

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Savage wrote:I am always disappointed when a thread I think highly original turns out to be yet another pop culture reference fest.
Real stranger ass fucking threads are in NBR

*edited to say that i only know this third person
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Savage wrote:I am always disappointed when a thread I think highly original turns out to be yet another pop culture reference fest.
Real stranger ass fucking threads are in NBR

*edited to say that i only know this third person
Thanks for the heads up. (So to speak.)
like tears in rain

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

There's a book about the movie and the Fest written by the guys who started it (in Louisville.) There's an interview in it (or several) that discuss the censorship and how they think that it is hilarious.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

drivinwest
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by drivinwest »

I am always disappointed when a thread I think highly original turns out to be yet another pop culture reference fest.
Sorry this didn't live up to your expectations of being an anal sex thread.

Diabetic Daredevil
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

I can get you a toe....

Be there!!!

http://lebowskifest.com/7thannual.asp
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

A dear friend and I can always find relevancy in the Big Lebowski quotes in our daily lives without fail. Especially:
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man",
"You are entering a world of pain", and
"This aggression will not stand, man".
Without doubt, it brightens our days.

The "fuck a stranger in the ass" in the thread title is regularly used for the obvious reasons - the repercussions from people trying figuratively fuck you over, take advantage etc. (Hopefully not literally or that would be messed up).
"Bunch of fuckin' amateurs, dude". - Referring to stupid people and coworkers
"Krauts in the league office". - Referring to asshole work bosses and administrators
"She kidnapped herself, dude". - Referring to people who fuck up their own shit like agreeing to go into work when you had the day off.
"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!" - No explanation needed.

But Lebowski relevancy took on a whole new level of hilarity when I married a German. "No funny schtuff!".
"Fucking Germans. Nothing changes. Fucking Nazis."

It will forever be my favorite movie.

Now there are especially so many relevant quotes regarding the coronavirus madness, particularly these troglodytes going viral for refusing to wear masks because it infringes upon their freedoms, or, I dunno or maybe they just have tiny dick complexes feeling that it's not masculine?
Nobody wants to wear one but damn! Just STFU and wear it or stay home, plain and simple.
Where we live, it is mandated to wear masks so it's not the grocery store managers decision making the rules and they get all the backlash for it. That is stupid and those people don't deserve it.

I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that these fucking non-mask wearin' strumpets can waltz around town, potentially sneezing and coughing upon myself and others due to their defiance of not wearing a mask. This ain't Nam. There are rules, Kyle and Karen. Doesn't anyone remember "No shirt, no shoes, no service"? What's the effing difference if you add on a "no mask"???

"Has the whole world gone crazy?
Image"
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

This is one of my favorite movies. John Goodman is hilarious in it. Well most of the people in it are quite funny. I can't decide what makes me laugh harder the fuck a stranger in the ass part or the censored version about fighting in the alps. Fucking rediculous movie.

Dirty Diamond Lou
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dirty Diamond Lou »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:31 am

Image"
Geez. Was this a league game? After that tirade, I'm marking it fucking zero. Are you happy you drunken madman?

No shit though. My city is in 4th place in my county for positives. And I'm right next door to the league leader, which has 4x times as many positives. You better believe I mask up when I'm anywhere near contact and spritz my hands after every encounter where I make any contact. I'm keeping a steady BAC to combat any possible chance of contracting that shit. So far so good. Except for the fact that I wake up feeling like Just Dropped In (To See What Condition my Condition is In) should be playing in the forefront of my brain.
I'm also known as ssapals.

aka: Dirty Lou
aka: Sweet Lou
aka: The Whole Enchilada

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

League game Smoky.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:31 am
A dear friend and I can always find relevancy in the Big Lebowski quotes in our daily lives without fail. Especially:
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man",
"You are entering a world of pain", and
"This aggression will not stand, man".
Without doubt, it brightens our days.

The "fuck a stranger in the ass" in the thread title is regularly used for the obvious reasons - the repercussions from people trying figuratively fuck you over, take advantage etc. (Hopefully not literally or that would be messed up).
"Bunch of fuckin' amateurs, dude". - Referring to stupid people and coworkers
"Krauts in the league office". - Referring to asshole work bosses and administrators
"She kidnapped herself, dude". - Referring to people who fuck up their own shit like agreeing to go into work when you had the day off.
"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!" - No explanation needed.

But Lebowski relevancy took on a whole new level of hilarity when I married a German. "No funny schtuff!".
"Fucking Germans. Nothing changes. Fucking Nazis."

It will forever be my favorite movie.

Now there are especially so many relevant quotes regarding the coronavirus madness, particularly these troglodytes going viral for refusing to wear masks because it infringes upon their freedoms, or, I dunno or maybe they just have tiny dick complexes feeling that it's not masculine?
Nobody wants to wear one but damn! Just STFU and wear it or stay home, plain and simple.
Where we live, it is mandated to wear masks so it's not the grocery store managers decision making the rules and they get all the backlash for it. That is stupid and those people don't deserve it.

I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that these fucking non-mask wearin' strumpets can waltz around town, potentially sneezing and coughing upon myself and others due to their defiance of not wearing a mask. This ain't Nam. There are rules, Kyle and Karen. Doesn't anyone remember "No shirt, no shoes, no service"? What's the effing difference if you add on a "no mask"???

Image"
Big Lebowski was free on Amazon Prime a few months back. I watched it in the middle of the night while drunk off my ass and did not get it. That's not to say I thought it was a bad movie. I simply did not follow along with it. I had no idea what was happening though the whole movie.

Now I have to pay 3.99 if I want to see it again. I think I do. Especially since you said it is your favorite. Maybe it could be one of mine, too. But $3.99 is a lot of money these days.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Nice marmet.