This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, la

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, la

Post by whiskeyprick »

who dug this up, ssapazz?
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, la

Post by Artful Drunktective »

whiskeyprick wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:03 pm
who dug this up, ssapazz?
ME. I love old shit and ghosts of drunkards past threads should always be resurrected because it's already been said and done, and great for a re-read. Chin chin!
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Sammy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:06 pm
Nice marmet.
HAHAHA! What are you, a fuckin' park ranger?
Hugh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:02 pm
Big Lebowski was free on Amazon Prime a few months back. I watched it in the middle of the night while drunk off my ass and did not get it. That's not to say I thought it was a bad movie. I simply did not follow along with it. I had no idea what was happening though the whole movie.

Now I have to pay 3.99 if I want to see it again. I think I do. Especially since you said it is your favorite. Maybe it could be one of mine, too. But $3.99 is a lot of money these days.
You know what's funny Hugh is when we first met we told you on Skype that your flat looked like Lebowski's hahaha!
YES you MUST re-watch it. Many many many times. Just buy it! It's worth it!

When I first saw it I was super stoned so I followed it swimmingly so maybe that helped, but I can see why it's confusing at first. It's a long movie so you have to kinda settle in and commit to it. A guarantee is... the more you watch it, the more you appreciate it and it never gets old. The story line is fantastic and I think every one of us has felt like The Dude at some point just aimlessly and innocently meandering through life and shit just hits the fan from out of nowhere.

And clearly it is one of the most quotable cult flicks, and for a reason!
Okole maluna!