The say what's on your mind thread ....

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The say what's on your mind thread ....

Post by GSG »

If I throw up this creme de menthe it is going to look fucking SPECTACULAR. Like a Cirque du Soleil lighting background but, y'know, less shit. Ambience vomit.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

PS I don't even feel sick, so that was a waste of a money making scheme.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

WWDJFD?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

If you put creme de menthe in an vanilla milk shake, I beliebe that you will get a reasonable facsimile to the Shamrock McShake. If you start with a shitty enough milk shake.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

frankennietzsche wrote:If you put creme de menthe in an vanilla milk shake, I beliebe that you will get a reasonable facsimile to the Shamrock McShake. If you start with a shitty enough milk shake.
This post brought to you by YUM! brands.
Last edited by ThirstyDrunk on Fri May 31, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

drinking the vodka and trying to think of a cheap place to live on the beach. (last night, rollercoasters were on my mind....I haven't been on one in years.)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I passed out on a coaster at Elitch Gardens once. Probably didn't spell that right. whatever. I liked our two Walts better. Knott and Disney. Tried to go on Magic Mountains coaster (long time ago, singular) but three enormously fat women broke it. They used to have this ride at Knott's, that was pretty much straight up in the air, and then they slammed you down into some water. At the precipice, my little girl told Grumpy she was getting out---she didn't want to do it. She was so tiny for her age,--elementary school-- that she just might have done herself harm, but he grabbed her, and they slammed down. Guess what? When they came off the ride, she said, " Let's do it again, Daddy!" I think I got brain damage on the double loop Knott's coaster from the seventies. (It's gone, now.)What on earth is it about humans that they want to subject themselves to such ordeals?
like tears in rain

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

I took my husband to Thorpe Park for his birthday last week and because it was raining so hard there were very few crowds. We got to go on Stealth and Saw twice, which was fun. Was only a little concerned at being the first ones on Swarm after it had just been fixed. Not all the rides there begin with 's', there's Colossus too.

WWDJFD?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

What I really would like to do, is a scarier, more elaborate version of the Haunted Mansion. I have ideas. Oh yes, I do.
I so look forward to going on the original ride, and then I feel so silly as I exit it. Maybe the present one could be known as Haunted Mansion Lite.
And in my happy dream, then, there would be Savage Haunted Mansion. No one under twelve years admitted, without a doctor's note. Pregnant women, or those with heart conditions or seizure disorders, would be advised to stay away. You would have to sign a waiver. And, alcohol would be served.
like tears in rain

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Work sucks. Especially when it isn't hangover-friendly.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Obamacare is going to make us all paupers soon. That's what's on my mind beside my freshly poured drinks. So take it with a full volume of alcohol because this ride is going to get a whole lot more painful for those that can't deal with it.
Cheers now and prepare!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I mean, I mean, seriously. Help me out here for the Savage Haunted Mansion. I mean, if Unky Walt could create The Happiest Place On Earth, in the middle of a cow-smelling orange grove, just think what we forward-thinking drunkards could do. I have visions. Yeah, well, I have delusions and auditory hallucinations too, but let's skip over that part, 'k? For starters, how 'bout them Omnimovers reving up to 50 MPH?
like tears in rain

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by treetop »

what's on your mind.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

I really enjoy a good chicken Caesar salad.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

treetop wrote:what's on your mind.
ah, see what you did there
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

treetop

Post by treetop »

Mr. Viking wrote:
treetop wrote:what's on your mind.
ah, see what you did there
a regular tim einstein, me. or was his name kevin?
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.