The say what's on your mind thread ....

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

The say what's on your mind thread ....

Post by Illiniwek »

I know that many of the regulars have been here for years, and I've been here for weeks, so I make this suggestion with all due respect. However, there are so many threads that are based on a singular thought, that last a short while, that don't sustain a conversation, that maybe we need this thread. Just post random thoughts here instead of starting a whole new thread. That's what's on my mind.

What's on yours?

Fred O'Lisby
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: The say what's on your mind thread ....

Post by Fred O'Lisby »

I want some damn money.
Earlie Cuyler: Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here.
[points to mouth]
Earlie Cuyler: Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.

Wanderlife
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Wanderlife »

Sounds good to me! I'm even newer than you! Whats on my mind is....Its a sunny day and I feel fantastic! And I don't have to get off this ship for a good while yet! Anybody else sailing away?

Two Martini Breakfast
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Two Martini Breakfast »

I drunk-injured my right wrist somehow and it hurts to type for a sustained amount of time. This makes it very difficult for a writer. Don't even have good precision. Fuckin a!
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom badmouthing Lady America, in your damn mirrored sunglasses!

GetDrunkStayDrunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by GetDrunkStayDrunk »

There's supposed to be some bad storms tonight, I'm thinking I might get drunk for them.

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Time for another beer

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

I'm really enjoying the Jose Cuervo. I just hope I can keep the evidence of said JC hidden.
Mayhem is everywhere.

Illiniwek

Post by Illiniwek »

I've never actually met you, Grace, but I love you.

The Cult kicks ass!

ChiliDawg
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by ChiliDawg »

My left shoulder hurts. Time for another pair of Beam & High-life.

Scarblaze
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Scarblaze »

Do my friends in England or the States know Altbier?
Do they export that stuff?
95 % of all people are nearly unconscious (my dad)“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be undrunk and you will still be ugly.”

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

A few of the songs on Gnarls Barkley's new cd are okay. I like "Run", "Charity Case" and "A Little Better".
Mayhem is everywhere.

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

compass wrote:Do my friends in England or the States know Altbier?
Do they export that stuff?
Yes/No.

---------------

What's on my mind? I am so gunna Beckett this bitch...

i have plenty of whiskey and plenty of beer but only one pack of cigarettes will it be enough what? if i listen close enough i can hear myself dying i can feel the rotting biomass that infects this rock like a cancer i can feel it all fall into an enormous nuclear furnace what? everything is pain and burning and cold and quiet and screaming and empty and full what? every decision is a violation of some fool's prophecy every accident an answer to the questions no one asks what? every smile hides a sadness every raging scream hides the joy of unabated anger the thirst for revenge against the universe a semen filled balloon floating on a string escaping the greasy grip of an undertaker wearing a clown-wig and basketball sneakers what? every moment is an obligation every journey a train-wreck or an aeroplane crash or an automobile collision what? this is how the darkness live hiding in shadows the scream on the lips of a dying child the keen of a mother watching the purpose of her birth-pains extinguished like the single candle on the cake that someone left out in the rain

Yeah. On second thought. Maybe you didn't really want to know what was on my mind. So um... beer is good.
Be safe everyone.

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

ok..you asked for it..

Where the fuck are Chewbacca's genitals? When Superman comes, can it kill people? Why do I hate Ewoks and other small furry things so much...I think there's a piece of chicken stuck between my teeth. Man, I can't wait till tuesday, gonna go hang out with Cassidy the one legged wonder boy. Why do I listen to old country music whenever I really want a drink? I wanna go sing karaoke. I need a cigarette, damn I love marlboro medium 100's...100's now that's a drinking mans cigarette. I need to go to the tobacco shop when I get home and get some more pipe tobacco...and another pipe, can't believe that fucker broke mine...I need a new suit...I have 3 charcoal grey pinstriped, 2 brown, 3 grey, 1 blue 70's leisure suit..think I'm gonna buy a navy blue one this time...need to find a pair of black stingray skin cowboy boots in my size and a black cowboy hat.

done for now
The truth. Why is it so important? The truth is I'm an alcoholic prick. The lie is that I'm a charming well mannered drunkard. now isn't that much prettier? LET THE FALSEHOOD REIGN!

Or it could be the brain addled delusions. I doubt that. If you've ever met me, you'd want to buy me a drink. If you haven't met me, you'd want to buy me two.- DirtyLou

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

It's 10:00 PM. Do you know where your mind is?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by **** »

Badfellow wrote:It's 10:00 PM. Do you know where your mind is?
possibly lost in a pixies tune.
or at the bottom of my tequila sour.