My dream girl

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

drunken parrot
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

My dream girl

Post by drunken parrot »

One thing i've noticed over the years is that if you are going to be a drunkard, then you must find a proper female companion and so far i've come up with goose eggs. Reason being is that I haven't found a woman who drinks in the same manner as myself. You know the drill guys; you start dating a nice girl and almost right away, you find that she doesn't love the creature in the same manner as you. Things go well for a while, but she desplays annoyances like.....
stopping after the third drink
getting impatient because she came 10 minutes ago
whining about "wanting to see you undrunk more often
and
bitching that you spend more money on booze than her

So fellows, here is the question...
can you relate with this, or have you found a good woman that exepts your undying love for booze, because I haven't found one.
this is by no means an insult to women because there are plenty of good women on this forum.
There's a pain, so insane that I fight but can't tame, and my mind battles on as my body lies lame---mike muir

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: My dream girl

Post by fiyah »

Girlie was already taken..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

this is like one of the oldest posts on this board. instead of bitching on the board..go out to the bar and find yourself a drunkard girl. THERE ARE PLENTY. the fact of the matter is that you DON'T want a drunkard girl...you want one that you can bring home to mom and dad sans bourbon on her breath.
i've lived it for over 15 years. and untill i see a ring on my finger...i don't believe you guys anymore.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Artie2002
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Artie2002 »

liz... wrote:this is like one of the oldest posts on this board. instead of bitching on the board..go out to the bar and find yourself a drunkard girl. THERE ARE PLENTY. the fact of the matter is that you DON'T want a drunkard girl...you want one that you can bring home to mom and dad sans bourbon on her breath.
i've lived it for over 15 years. and untill i see a ring on my finger...i don't believe you guys anymore.
What's your problem woman? Did I opine a lack of attention?

Trust me, I have tail if I want it.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Artie2002 wrote:
liz... wrote:this is like one of the oldest posts on this board. instead of bitching on the board..go out to the bar and find yourself a drunkard girl. THERE ARE PLENTY. the fact of the matter is that you DON'T want a drunkard girl...you want one that you can bring home to mom and dad sans bourbon on her breath.

am i talking to you? what the hell are you talking about? i have way more male attention than i even want. what i want is a relationship...not someone who wants to party w/ me and then go find the next lane bryant model at the suburban mall to marry. do me a favor artie..and ignore my posts.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

Artie2002
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Artie2002 »

liz... wrote:
Artie2002 wrote:

am i talking to you? what the hell are you talking about? i have way more male attention than i even want. what i want is a relationship...not someone who wants to party w/ me and then go find the next lane bryant model at the suburban mall to marry. do me a favor artie..and ignore my posts.

I knew there would be dysfunctional's here.

Consider yourself dysfunctional drunk #1.

You will will be ignored henceforth.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Trust me, I have tail if I want it.[/quote]

am i talking to you? what the hell are you talking about? i have way more male attention than i even want. what i want is a relationship...not someone who wants to party w/ me and then go find the next lane bryant model at the suburban mall to marry. do me a favor artie..and ignore my posts.[/quote]

You will will be ignored henceforth.[/quote]

yah, thanks. after 9000 posts 5 years and meeting about 300 people from this board. you take the cake. cheers, asswipe.

Artie2002
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Artie2002 »

liz... wrote:What's your problem woman? Did I opine a lack of attention?

am i talking to you? what the hell are you talking about? i have way more male attention than i even want. what i want is a relationship...not someone who wants to party w/ me and then go find the next lane bryant model at the suburban mall to marry. do me a favor artie..and ignore my posts.[/quote]

yah, thanks. after 9000 posts 5 years and meeting about 300 people from this board. you take the cake. cheers, asswipe.[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Artie2002 wrote:
liz... wrote:What's your problem woman? Did I opine a lack of attention?

Thanks for proving my point.

yah, thanks. after 9000 posts 5 years and meeting about 300 people from this board. you take the cake. cheers, asswipe.[/quote][/quote]

what? the point that you are the ultimate ass? people have already called you out on it. enjoy yourself you witty monster.

DrinkPlanner
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by DrinkPlanner »

Artie2002 wrote:

Hey dude, SHE WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. Now would be a good time to be quiet for a bit.

As to the topic at hand, I've only ever known one girl who really REALLY liked drinking as much as I could, and could keep up with me. There were other problems though, so it didn't work out. On the list of things important in a mate, this isn't really near the top for me. As long as she DOES drink and is OK with how much I drink, then that's really all I need, and we can move forward in finding out if she's crazy in some other way.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

DrinkPlanner wrote:
Artie2002 wrote:

Hey dude, SHE WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. Now would be a good time to be quiet for a bit.

As to the topic at hand, I've only ever known one girl who really REALLY liked drinking as much as I could, and could keep up with me. There were other problems though, so it didn't work out. On the list of things important in a mate, this isn't really near the top for me. As long as she DOES drink and is OK with how much I drink, then that's really all I need, and we can move forward in finding out if she's crazy in some other way.
thanks. i wasn't talking to him at all.

Artie2002
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Artie2002 »

She wasn't talking to me?

Ah, I don't care.

Peace and cheers!

drunken parrot
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by drunken parrot »

To be honest, I'm not about to compete with 9000 posts, nor am I going to dig into the archives back 5 years. Since I moderate at another unrelated forum, I know how veterans look at newbies. As far as bitching on a board goes, we're both home on a friday night so don't even try.
There's a pain, so insane that I fight but can't tame, and my mind battles on as my body lies lame---mike muir

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

drunken parrot wrote:
To be honest, I'm not about to compete with 9000 posts, nor am I going to dig into the archives back 5 years. Since I moderate at another unrelated forum, I know how veterans look at newbies. As far as bitching on a board goes, we're both home on a friday night so don't even try.
bars are closed here.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

drunken parrot wrote:
are you two the same person?