new girl! Drinks on me!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DrinkPlanner
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Re: new girl! Drinks on me!

Post by DrinkPlanner »

I like new girls. Havana Club on the rocks, please.

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

i don't see any drinks on this girl.
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Shit, I'm happy to welcome a new woman as long as she's not a Republican. If another woman I encounter is hoodwinked by the poufy-haired, cuntbag that is Sarah Palin, I'm going to have to defect to some weirdo dem board.

Can I have some more SJ? I'm out and apparently I'm attempting to not SLEEP tonitght before work tomorrow.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Mother Goose wrote:Shit, I'm happy to welcome a new woman as long as she's not a Republican. If another woman I encounter is hoodwinked by the poufy-haired, cuntbag that is Sarah Palin, I'm going to have to defect to some weirdo dem board.

Can I have some more SJ? I'm out and apparently I'm attempting to not SLEEP tonitght before work tomorrow.
I did that already. If it wasn't for some GNC caffine pills, I'd be long dead by now. Thank goodness I only have to pull off a 9 yr old's birthday party tomorrow on the beach!

Oh, cheers to the new gal on the board. Kilkenny please.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

Mother Goose wrote:Shit, I'm happy to welcome a new woman as long as she's not a Republican. If another woman I encounter is hoodwinked by the poufy-haired, cuntbag that is Sarah Palin, I'm going to have to defect to some weirdo dem board.
Please don't make me spew out any more of my green tea hangover cure.

I'm trying to steer clear of politics on this board, but this one is really funny...

Cheers, MG!
Live like a pig, die like a dog

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage