The good thing about being a christian..

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

The good thing about being a christian..

Post by Le Boozificator »

Is that I did not shoot myself in the head tonight: my wife just explained to me on the phone how our lives together couldn't be happy anymore from now and how she must be free again to fulfill her own development through yoga.
I'm in a desert 7000 kms away from home and I just died inside. I don't have the right to drink, so it's time do it for me pals.
I won't kill myself, but I sure wish I was dead.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The good thing about being a christian..

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Fucking sucks, mon capitaine.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

I'm really very sorry to hear it.
You've got a lot of friends here, though, and I can tell you are a strong person. You can get through this, Boozy.
Live like a pig, die like a dog

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

You, sir, have every right to drink and forget that bitch. God wanted it that way, if your country does not understand, Fuck them, too! and go AWOL.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

cornbread714 wrote:I'm really very sorry to hear it.
You've got a lot of friends here, though, and I can tell you are a strong person. You can get through this, Boozy.
This time I really wonder. It is incredibily brutal and unexpected. No one understands: we were one of those couples in a billion that meets because of fate (and during a war) and fall in love for life. We have never been anything but happy and there never was a fight between us. And all a sudden out of nowhere, this.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

over the phone and while you're deployed? man, that broad is cold.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Now I am afraid to go to bed and even more afraid of tomorrow morning.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

you need booze, brother. now more than ever.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Freddie N. wrote:Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

KaosDad
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by KaosDad »

JohnnyTequila wrote:over the phone and while you're deployed? man, that broad is cold.
QFE

C'mon Boozie - you'll make it. I know it's of no consolation at the moment but just remember this happens to lots of folks. They get thru it and so will you. I know - shot thru the heart. You'll heal.

Now - go to the range. Not with the booze, that's for after.

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

I know it sounds stupid or crazy, but I think real love exists in sort of another dimension.
In other words, when you're truly in love it is forever, but not here on this stinking plane(t).
Live like a pig, die like a dog

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

El Boozificator wrote:Is that I did not shoot myself in the head tonight: my wife just explained to me on the phone how our lives together couldn't be happy anymore from now and how she must be free again to fulfill her own development through yoga.
I'm in a desert 7000 kms away from home and I just died inside. I don't have the right to drink, so it's time do it for me pals.
I won't kill myself, but I sure wish I was dead.
El Boozificator i am shocked and saddened especially after reading your posts of being so happy married for 3 years.
to get a phone call regarding something so serious..without an opportunity to talk face to face.
fufil her development through yoga? you do not need to go into any details as it is a private matter for you..though i will say the method of delivery is selfish.
especially knowing you are away on a mission and it will haunt you until you talk more..

you are in shock. rightly so. it is still sinking in. the end of a marriage can be as painful as physical death of a loved one.
i don't know what to say..so i will say take care of yourself.

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by incognito »

Sorry to hear that El Booze. That really sucks I know you know that though. I had my ex-wife leave me almost 2 years ago. I'll be having a few drinks for you this weekend. Stand tall!
"Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are, crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol."

by Soundgarden

Curb Feeler
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: Just below concrete on the Rockwell hardness scale.

Post by Curb Feeler »

Without going into detail, I know how you feel, amigo. Chin up.

Tonight, I drink for you.
Cell phones: The perfect way to keep in touch with distant friends whilst pissing off the ones sitting right next to you.

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

Shes leaving you for yoga?????? what the fuck man, ??.......hang in there man, my missus of 5 years kicked me out so she and her friend could go to university (they were both 30 yrs old at the time)...she lasted 3 months then moved in with a 40 year old heroin addict. score for her!
I know the feeling exactly, and I know its hell
took the best part of 2 years for me to get to grips with it
hope its easier on your good self
Heres to you boozy, send me a PM next time you back in france and we can have drinks