The good thing about being a christian..

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: The good thing about being a christian..

Post by felinamojokitty »

bluespook wrote:Fuck this religion and politics stuff. Booze is having a tough time and needs to know that we are pulling for him. that's how i see it. And booze, i'm still with you buddy and i take this crap seriously after what happened with my brother and my best friend a few weeks ago. Fuck this all, i'm drinking for you El booze, here's to you buddy! And one more thing, for a frenchman, you're cool in my book. You get to the states, you can crash with me anytime.

thank you bluespook.. this is just out of hand and atrocious..

this is about a man who opened up and is hurting..and trusts this forum

not anyones agenda or jokes.

i am with you bluespook..el boozy has always been a voice of common sense and reason..and a really nice guy.

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

bluespook wrote:Fuck this religion and politics stuff. Booze is having a tough time and needs to know that we are pulling for him. that's how i see it. And booze, i'm still with you buddy and i take this crap seriously after what happened with my brother and my best friend a few weeks ago. Fuck this all, i'm drinking for you El booze, here's to you buddy! And one more thing, for a frenchman, you're cool in my book. You get to the states, you can crash with me anytime.
Ditto. If you're in Michigan during the Steelhead run, we'll float Le Pere Marquette, catch fish, and get drunk.

devo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by devo »

truly a sorry ass thing to deal with even without the distance. can't say much more than what's been said already, but you do have my sympathy all the same. just don't let some reenlistment officer get into your head in while you're down.
"that's really a fine thing, when a man of god begins hanging around a place like this with a bunch of dirty drunks and gamblers. if he wasn't a chaplain," general dreedle muttered, "i'd have him taken outside and shot."

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Illiniwek »

felinamojokitty wrote:

i am with you bluespook..el boozy has always been a voice of common sense and reason..and a really nice guy.
I think I've been misunderstood.

'87 attacked Boozes faith. Booze announced in the title to the thread that his faith kept him from committing suicide. I hurt for Booze, and am glad he didn't commit suicide. I have no other agenda than that.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Illiniwek wrote:
felinamojokitty wrote:

'87 attacked Boozes faith. Booze announced in the title to the thread that his faith kept him from committing suicide. I hurt for Booze, and am glad he didn't commit suicide. I have no other agenda than that.
nothing towards you illi.. oh shit, no matter what i do it is shit ;)

meant the posts before..and i still stand by them!

Illiniwek

Post by Illiniwek »

felinamojokitty wrote:

'87 attacked Boozes faith. Booze announced in the title to the thread that his faith kept him from committing suicide. I hurt for Booze, and am glad he didn't commit suicide. I have no other agenda than that.[/quote]

nothing towards you illi.. oh shit, no matter what i do it is shit ;)

meant the posts before..and i still stand by them![/quote]

Sweetheart, after reading back on the previous posts, I think I agree with you. I don't think my last post is any different. Wha ...?

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

i really missed your presence here ..

your stool is toasy warm..!!

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Hey, Chris apologized and edited his post. Everything's fine. Let's move on.

El B- Just wanted to say my condolences. I can't even imagine what you are going through. It sucks that she would do that while you are away, yet at the same time, I think it would be worse if she just pretended until she could see you face to face. It's best to be honest. It's going to hurt for a very long time, but the right person is out there. I honestly believe that there is a right person for everyone. She isn't it for you.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Illiniwek

Post by Illiniwek »

felinamojokitty wrote:i really missed your presence here ..

Sham-Fucking-WOW!

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Illiniwek wrote:

Sham-Fucking-WOW!
you know the germans make good stuff!

Illiniwek

Post by Illiniwek »

felinamojokitty wrote:
Illiniwek wrote:

Sham-Fucking-WOW!
you know the germans make good stuff!
how ironic that I'm watching "Where Eagles Dare" and Zeee Germans are about to get pwned by CLINT FUCKING EASTWOOD!

Judge

Post by Judge »

Was almost there about 1989. But I digress. Seems a damn good time to go kill something with that weapon they issued you. Surely there must be something in that God forsaken desert that needs blowing away.

End of the Beam Black for you my franco-friend.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Cliffie S. Bockerson

Post by Cliffie S. Bockerson »

Boozy.

Fuck. I don't even know what to say. I can't understand how she could do such a thing, in such a way, but she must have some wonderful qualities for you to love her and for you to have taken her as your wife.

I'd love to dispense something sage, but I'm just going to lift pint after pint for you, brother. I don't know you so well, really, but you're a wonderful prescence on the booze page and I truly feel sick about your heartache. If you'd be so kind as to P.M. me your address over there in hell, I'd love to send you a care package. It WILL contain booze.

We're all with you around here, much more than you'll know, I suspect,

Cliffie
"Nossir. Even in my worst delirium I never interfered with the flow of traffic. I never drank any hair tonic, either."

dez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by dez »

What a fucking bunch of bullshit. My husband often leaves town at inconvenient times (case in point....we have an 8 week old son, he's been gone 7 weeks) and when I feel lonely I just call him up and tear him a new asshole. Then I apologize.

I'm sorry your wife is quitter. I'm sorry you have no booze. I'll tell you fucking what though, the next drink you drink will be the beginning of your true understanding of what the hell you want in life. Right now, she's still it. A couple of drinks will clear that shit right up.

Here's to holding on......
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
- Catherine Aird

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

Judge wrote:Was almost there about 1989. But I digress. Seems a damn good time to go kill something with that weapon they issued you. Surely there must be something in that God forsaken desert that needs blowing away.

End of the Beam Black for you my franco-friend.

since its still back there, i will handle it for you....

...ok, you mustve had it while i was outside.

fine, the gin is mine then.

get through it frenchie, and man alive, the first bottle you get your hands on put it down like it had it comin.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.