Iran So Far Away!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Iran So Far Away!

Post by Rooster »

I don't feel like a Drunkard anymore. Have I withdrawn myself from the stellar happenings of other Drunkards and been a recluse, or has the drinking culture passed me by and moved on to a place that I can only get a temporary VIP pass to?

As a sidenote, I spent $36 at the thrift store and bought four suits... and I have to be undrunk, coherent, and cognitive enough to skateboard down the beach, swim 100 yards through the surf and out to a life raft for work, in Ohhhhhh about two and a half hours. How am I preparing for such a task? By drinking my tenth and eleventh Carlsberg, akimbo like I'm the Jet Lee of drinking, and calling my (now) ex-girlfriend, a "stupid twat, not worthy of whatever degree she bought with Grandma's cash".

Keep on being Drunkards, I'll keep on being Rooster. We'll come to love one another once again.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Iran So Far Away!

Post by Savage »

you can never go home again, because you never left.
like tears in rain

Judge

Post by Judge »

It's October Diane! What's with the lack of name change??
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Sorry. I am a slacker. I haven't even dragged out the bodies yet, nor hung so much as a single bat.
like tears in rain

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

MasqueoftheRooDeath wrote:I don't feel like a Drunkard anymore. Have I withdrawn myself from the stellar happenings of other Drunkards and been a recluse, or has the drinking culture passed me by and moved on to a place that I can only get a temporary VIP pass to?
I've had this feeling for the past month or so and explains my absence. I'm planning a good drunk for Thursday, hopefully that'll make me better.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Judge

Post by Judge »

Rowdydrunk79 wrote:
MasqueoftheRooDeath wrote:I don't feel like a Drunkard anymore. Have I withdrawn myself from the stellar happenings of other Drunkards and been a recluse, or has the drinking culture passed me by and moved on to a place that I can only get a temporary VIP pass to?
I've had this feeling for the past month or so and explains my absence. I'm planning a good drunk for Thursday, hopefully that'll make me better.
So how'd that work out for ya?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

I thought that I lost interest in drinking because it was too routine. I was just pregnant though. My body was telling me "no!" Since you aren't pregnant, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you just need a little break.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Crystal wrote:I thought that I lost interest in drinking because it was too routine. I was just pregnant though. My body was telling me "no!" Since you aren't pregnant, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you just need a little break.

Wait until you smell the rotting corpse in every piece of chicken.

sorry. Fucking flashback. carry on.
like tears in rain

Poonay Colada
Souse
Souse

Post by Poonay Colada »

There is no excuse for being A Flock Of Seagulls fan ever. I could see the Thompson Twins.

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

Poonay Colada wrote: I could see the Thompson Twins.
Not lately, I hope. I don't think I've ever been aware of 3 people I wanted to slap so hard...
Attachments
thompson_twins.jpg
thompson_twins.jpg (25.43 KiB) Viewed 824 times
Live like a pig, die like a dog

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage

Cliffie S. Bockerson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Cliffie S. Bockerson »

Savage Succubus wrote:
Crystal wrote:I thought that I lost interest in drinking because it was too routine. I was just pregnant though. My body was telling me "no!" Since you aren't pregnant, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you just need a little break.

Wait until you smell the rotting corpse in every piece of chicken.

sorry. Fucking flashback. carry on.
http://www.eatyourvoots.com/
"Nossir. Even in my worst delirium I never interfered with the flow of traffic. I never drank any hair tonic, either."

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I called the Voots guy on my carrot phone but he put me on hold to take a call from some slutty zucchini.
like tears in rain