It has come to my attention

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

It has come to my attention

Post by Savage »

that I have way too much time on my hands. I should be performing productive stuff, but instead i am here and

I am the poster crone for Useless.com. Seriously. Does Guiness have a category for me? If so, I would like to enter myself as "Laziest and most useless bitch in the world."
like tears in rain

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: It has come to my attention

Post by fiyah »

Teach ME TO BAKE CAKES AND BREADS, especially breads..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

i'll go with the baking class...I can cook pretty damn good..but can't fucking b ake to save my life...
The truth. Why is it so important? The truth is I'm an alcoholic prick. The lie is that I'm a charming well mannered drunkard. now isn't that much prettier? LET THE FALSEHOOD REIGN!

Or it could be the brain addled delusions. I doubt that. If you've ever met me, you'd want to buy me a drink. If you haven't met me, you'd want to buy me two.- DirtyLou

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Number One Daughter has trouble with cakes also. I don't get it. I've been making cakes since I was six or seven years old. It's formulaic. Once you know the formula, and understrand why it does what it does, you can mess with it. Which is fun, and only very occasionally disastrous.
like tears in rain

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

I will get drunk and cook you a seven course gourmet meal...as long as I don't have to fucking bake....

I don't understand it either, cause I can cook a roast or brisket....but no cakes......
The truth. Why is it so important? The truth is I'm an alcoholic prick. The lie is that I'm a charming well mannered drunkard. now isn't that much prettier? LET THE FALSEHOOD REIGN!

Or it could be the brain addled delusions. I doubt that. If you've ever met me, you'd want to buy me a drink. If you haven't met me, you'd want to buy me two.- DirtyLou

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Gaston wrote:I will get drunk and cook you a seven course gourmet meal...as long as I don't have to fucking bake....

I don't understand it either, cause I can cook a roast or brisket....but no cakes......
So make me some ice cream for the dessert course.
like tears in rain

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

what kind you want? coffee? lobster? crawfish? tobasco?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Gaston wrote:what kind you want? coffee? lobster? crawfish? tobasco?
Vanilla. Chocolate. Strawberry. Peppermint. I am normal, and not into the perversions of taste you mention.
like tears in rain

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

the tabasco one is damn good

and the regular ones are easy....challenge me!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Gaston wrote:the tabasco one is damn good

and the regular ones are easy....challenge me!
The perfect chocolate chip. I swear, ain't nobody make this right anymore. Once upon a time a standard duh flavor, it now exists only in memory. Even Baskin Robbins drops the ball more often than not these days; their quality control apparently run by retarded monkeys, so that one day's run is rather close to the old ideal, yet another day's run is something even the dogs won't eat.
like tears in rain

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

yeah....they do suck.....we have a place 'round here called Miss marble's that's pretty damn good though....I swear there's more chips than actual icecream....

Judge

Post by Judge »

Savage Succubus wrote:that I have way too much time on my hands. I should be performing productive stuff, but instead i am here and

I am the poster crone for Useless.com. Seriously. Does Guiness have a category for me? If so, I would like to enter myself as "Laziest and most useless bitch in the world."
You make chili. You don't qualify.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

did someone say chili?

fuck I'd love some chili....

hang 'em high
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by hang 'em high »

Mmmm....venison beer chili....

So, we were out camping one November and it was down to about 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Well, we had our beer outside, and some of the bottles froze up pretty good. A few of them remained liquid, but within seconds of opening the bottles, they would freeze solid. It was pretty cool, actually. You could see the crystals growing from the bottom of the bottle toward the top.

Anyway, our container of chili froze too. I was scraping it into the pan, and being the young naive type that I was, I said "Someone get me some water to rinse the rest of this out of here." My genius buddy says "Nah...use beer." EPIPHANY!!! I did, it was awesome, and the rest is history.

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

i'm gonna try making some chili soon. i got my mom's olde recipe but i have to spice it up a whole bunch coz she made everything boring.
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!