OOOOO....BURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: OOOOO....BURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Post by grippingthewheel »

You're not a man until you light your moostache on fire.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

grippingthewheel wrote:You're not a man until you light your moostache on fire.
Mayhem lit his beard on fire once. She was pretty pissed!

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll miss you, pallie.

Curb Feeler
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: Just below concrete on the Rockwell hardness scale.

Post by Curb Feeler »

bluespook wrote:
Curb Feeler wrote:Flamming shots = neo natural selection.

I served a guy 2 consecutive flaming Dr. Peppers and watched in awe as he fucked them both up and burned the shit out of his hand. I told him twice "drop the shot in the beer and chug." And both times, he tried to pour a flaming shot into the beer and the flaming 151 found it's way to his hand, TWICE. But, to his credit, he finished chugging both FDP's while furiously trying to shake the flame from his hand.

Nice guy. Not so bright.
Dude, i didn't know you worked at J J Dakota's in Witchita Falls TX. I did the exact same thing there with the exact same results, of course i was only 18.

You worked at JJ Dakota's??? The one in Witchita Falls, TX???

DUDE! What year??

I went to tech school (US Air Force) at Sheppard AFB and the only bar that would let me drink (I was underage) was JJ's. They'd kick us out around 4 or 5pm, but until then, they just served us and looked the other way. It was in the mall parking lot if I remember correctly. This was probably Septemberish of 1996.

Holy shit. Small world.
Cell phones: The perfect way to keep in touch with distant friends whilst pissing off the ones sitting right next to you.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

I remember my first experiment with flaming drinks. I poured two huge shots of black Sambuca then tried to impress some girl by lighting mine on fire and letting it burn for like a minute straight before slamming it. For some reason I didn't consider that the big blue flame was making the glass extremely hot. I went around with my lips looking like the joker from the last batman movie for a week after that. I didn't get laid that night.

Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by **** »

Chimneyfish wrote:I remember my first experiment with flaming drinks. I poured two huge shots of black Sambuca then tried to impress some girl by lighting mine on fire and letting it burn for like a minute straight before slamming it. For some reason I didn't consider that the big blue flame was making the glass extremely hot. I went around with my lips looking like the joker from the last batman movie for a week after that. I didn't get laid that night.
i bet this happens to alot of people who drink flaming concoctions.

on thursday nights my old local in baltimore used to give a free bar tab to the first douche who'd volunteer to soak his balls in bacardi 151 and publicly light them on fire. this usually ended up in riotous laughter and the telling odor of burnt pubes in the air. oh, those were the days.