What I have learned...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

WineGoddess
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

What I have learned...

Post by WineGoddess »

People do not care about what I drink or how much. They just care that I am drinking. And I drink a hell of a lot less than others. But I still drink.

Fuck em.

Perhaps they should drink more and stop jumping on my case.
It has long been recognized that the problems with alcohol relate not to the use of a bad thing, but to the abuse of a good thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: What I have learned...

Post by Red »

If you have a cute case guys at least are genetically wired to jump on it. It's like breathing, they just cannot resist it.

What I have learned: I must have been insane to think that my frequenting Le Pub would ever, EVER come up in my divorce trial, which never took place.. just an exchange (from me to her) of $$$,$$$ with $$,$$$ to my scumbag lawyer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

What kind of fool am I? Better not to ask.

Fuck it, I've got a nearly-new handle of cheap hooch and it's Friday. With a death in Le Pub tribe I have an excuse. Death sucks. Makes me unhappy. The right people never die and the good ones go way too early.

Jags
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jags »

I've learned that I'm a lousy drunk when I'm alone now. I wasn't before I met my wife and we hadn't been separated in 7 years. She had to go away for a week and I just couldn't get drunk by myself, try as I might. I just got bloated and couldn't drink enough.

I'm only able to admit this embarrassing tidbit hiding behind my computer here where you can't laugh in my face.

She's back now so the world is alright again and no one ever need know.
-------------------------------------

The older I get, the better I was.

It's damn expensive to look this cheap.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Jags wrote:I've learned that I'm a lousy drunk when I'm alone now. I wasn't before I met my wife and we hadn't been separated in 7 years. She had to go away for a week and I just couldn't get drunk by myself, try as I might. I just got bloated and couldn't drink enough.

I'm only able to admit this embarrassing tidbit hiding behind my computer here where you can't laugh in my face.

She's back now so the world is alright again and no one ever need know.
And did she bring anymore of that 21yr-old single malt with her?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be