Superbowl Eats

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Pete G
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Superbowl Eats

Post by Pete G »

O.K. boys and girls. Watcha cookin for this afternoon. Show us your greesy delights. And I'm still lookin for that thread with those stuffed, beacon wraped jalapeno things from a while back. Some of THOSE would hit the spot!

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Superbowl Eats

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Ingredients:
The Field:
1 lb of guacamole
15 oz Queso dip for the Steelers End Zone
15 oz Salsa for the Cardinals End Zone
2 oz Sour Cream for the Field lines

The Players:
15 Vienna sausages
Helmets- 3 oz sharp cheddar cheese

The Goal Post:
1 Slim Jim for each goal post
1 oz Monterey Jack Cheddar to Anchor (each)

The Stands:
59 Twinkies
1 lb of bacon
1 Bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
1 Bag of Cheetos
1 Bag of Corn Tortilla chips
1 Bag of Chex Mix
I'll miss you, pallie.

Pete G
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Pete G »

Now THAT is fucking cool.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Just did a taste test on the Fast Willie Chili. The Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango really goes a long way.

I'll miss you, pallie.

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

Is that today? I guess I'll put on the radio. It's like... St. Louis Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers or something...

I don't even have any beer. I did just invent a terrible drink. I will call it a SuperBowl™ XVIII Safety. It's bitters, karo, lemon juice, seltzer and sailor jerry. It is truly awful. I recommend you make one right away.

Snack foods... i have... um...

Triscuits.

And they're stale. I probably have some leftover veal stew i can defrost. Is it just me or could this not be more of a who-gives-a-crap kind of a game? I mean, I could get more worked up if it was the Alouettes playing the B.C. Lions and I'm not even from Canadia.

Tomorrow I will watch the commercials on youtube.
Be safe everyone.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Good dip.

I'll miss you, pallie.

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

I made big-ass BBQ chicken drumsticks from Costco on the grill, they were fab. Enjoyed some monterey jack queso & chips during the game. We didn't have anyone over so I didn't see any reason for any food-related extravagance.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

drivinwest
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by drivinwest »

Had a great SB dinner. Chicken and steak fajitas grilled to perfection. Topped with lots of red onions and fresh guac. Number one chop-chop. Oh, and of course washed down with many cold beers.

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

Guacamole, salsa, tortilla chips, potato chips and dip, Fritos Scoops and Texas Caviar... some crackers and cheeses which I didn't touch... no beer, no alcohol. Leaving me undrunk, which is always a unique feeling.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

We didn't watch the game, but we heard it, with all the tv and local play by play, courtesy of the freaks that live in their garage. (They rent a perfectly nice house, but spend all their waking hours in the garage, with the door open. They have a huge rented tv in there. The only time they close the door is when someone calls the cops. I never call, but today, one of them loudly complained when Grumpy turned on some kind of saw he's using to make me a set of library steps.

Oh, food. We had leftover potato salad and roast beef sandwiches. And lot's of Makers Mark. Post your recipes, folks.
like tears in rain

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

i didn't watch it either but tried to discern the yellsa dn screams of the lovely ladies and gentlemen across the parking lot. not sure what the shouting was about unless they were covert steelers fans. i hail from PA so i gotta represent.
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!