Why do people throw up in the toilet?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Why do people throw up in the toilet?

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

coqui_chris wrote:
Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote:Let me make this clear - If, and that's a big if I ever have to puke at a guest's house, I'm takin a walk outside. At home, I'll throw up in the trash can that is lined with a trash bag, or the sink. But, no way am I putting my face on, in, or near a toilet.
I hate that perhaps even worse. Last thing I want is one of my neighbors coming up to me the next day like "(Ahem) One of your guests puked on my flowers yesterday ..."
Exactly. What the fuck is the problem with getting your face a foot from the bowl and getting 99% of it in? And, you have a better chance of getting whatever your afraid of when you sit on the toilet because you may wipe your asshole but I bet you don't disinfect the parts of your ass that made contact with the toilet.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Draknurd Cixelsyd
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Draknurd Cixelsyd »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:
Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote:Let me make this clear - If, and that's a big if I ever have to puke at a guest's house, I'm takin a walk outside. At home, I'll throw up in the trash can that is lined with a trash bag, or the sink. But, no way am I putting my face on, in, or near a toilet.
I hate that perhaps even worse. Last thing I want is one of my neighbors coming up to me the next day like "(Ahem) One of your guests puked on my flowers yesterday ..."
Exactly. What the fuck is the problem with getting your face a foot from the bowl and getting 99% of it in? And, you have a better chance of getting whatever your afraid of when you sit on the toilet because you may wipe your asshole but I bet you don't disinfect the parts of your ass that made contact with the toilet.
Splash back.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote: Splash back.

You worry about splash back from stuff that comes out of your mouth but not splash back that comes from you asshole? Again, I bet you don't wipe off your cheeks, you pull up your pants and let that bacteria fester right next to an opening into your body.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Is yer last name Lipshitz? Bet yer Asswhistles.

Draknurd Cixelsyd
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

G_W wrote:I guess I'm one of the few that actually cleans my toilet. In fact I wipe it down at least once a day with those Clorox wipes.
Ever seen toilets in some bars? The porceline in those shitters haven't ever seen a drop of clorox, let alone a cleaning.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

if you are drunk enough to puke...do you REALLY care what the receptacle is?
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Draknurd Cixelsyd
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Absolutely.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote:Absolutely.
i'm going to buy you some purell hand sanitizer and some anti bacterial wipes! THEN ALL WILL BE GOOD IN THE WORLD! ;)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

Draknurd Cixelsyd
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Bless you, Liz.And I'm going to buy you a bottle of your favorite alcohol.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote:Bless you, Liz.And I'm going to buy you a bottle of your favorite alcohol.

if you do...i might have to puke in the toilet.
;)

Draknurd Cixelsyd
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

liz... wrote:
Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote:Bless you, Liz.And I'm going to buy you a bottle of your favorite alcohol.

;)
Lucky you. I've just been given purell hand sanitizer and some anti bacterial wipes!

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Draknurd Cixelsyd wrote:
liz... wrote:

;)
Lucky you. I've just been given purell hand sanitizer and some anti bacterial wipes!
INDEED. i have teh cooties!!!

Agaveman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Agaveman »

When I have to puke, I like it to be in a discreet place where I can empty my guts without someone asking me if I am OK as though I am done for the evening. A bathroom stall is a good place for that.
“So I stayed in bed and drank. When you drank the world was still out there, but for the moment it didn’t have you by the throat.â€

Draknurd Cixelsyd
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

liz... wrote:INDEED. i have teh cooties!!!
Not a problem. I carry a raincoat with me at all times.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Agaveman wrote:When I have to puke, I like it to be in a discreet place where I can empty my guts without someone asking me if I am OK as though I am done for the evening. A bathroom stall is a good place for that.
there are plenty of good places to empty ones guts in this town. ;)