What "drink" do you consider to be a sissy drink?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: What "drink" do you consider to be a sissy drink?

Post by Wingman »

Two Hearted wrote: Sissy.
damn, i got called a sissy by a girl. now what do i do? if i fight with a girl, i'm a huge sissy. but if i don't fight the person who calls me a sissy, i'm a sissy. well played, madam.

maybe you have a champion i could stomp in the ground? or, failing that, maybe we could do some shots of tequila, warm, no "bra and panties"?
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

You mean that Two Hearted is a mademoiselle. Well, my radar is really completely defective today.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

El Boozificator wrote:You mean that Two Hearted is a mademoiselle. Well, my radar is really completely defective today.
Naw, El B...you're just drunk.

(;^)
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

El Boozificator wrote:You mean that Two Hearted is a mademoiselle. Well, my radar is really completely defective today.
well, supposedly. but remember, this is the interwebz:

anyone claiming to be a woman on the internet is a man.
anyone claiming to be a man on the internet is a boy.
anyone claiming to be a boy on the internet is a fed.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

peetie44 wrote:
Naw, El B...you're just drunk.

(;^)
If only, if only. Sob sob.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

itwastakensoblowme
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by itwastakensoblowme »

This thread has Image written all over it.

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Wingman wrote:
damn, i got called a sissy by a girl. now what do i do? if i fight with a girl, i'm a huge sissy. but if i don't fight the person who calls me a sissy, i'm a sissy. well played, madam.

maybe you have a champion i could stomp in the ground? or, failing that, maybe we could do some shots of tequila, warm, no "bra and panties"?
Either way Wingman—BRING IT ON! You’ll have to come and get me first though. And to do that, you’ll need to traverse over 23 miles of Lake Superior State Forest on foot (watch those swamps, and the killer hordes of mosquitoes—not to mention the black bears, wolves, and scary deer) where you may or may not find me in the comfy lean-to I have built out of cedar poles and pine boughs. If you think you are up to it, bring cheap rum instead of warm tequila, perhaps we can talk...

HA! See what I did there? You don’t even like camping out!
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Traditionally speaking, I would be referred to as Madame Two Hearted.
But merci beaucoup anyway, El Boozy! (unless you thought I was Monsieur Two Hearted that is....) ;-)
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Two Hearted wrote:
Wingman wrote:

Either way Wingman—BRING IT ON! You’ll have to come and get me first though. And to do that, you’ll need to traverse over 23 miles of Lake Superior State Forest on foot (watch those swamps, and the killer hordes of mosquitoes—not to mention the black bears, wolves, and scary deer) where you may or may not find me in the comfy lean-to I have built out of cedar poles and pine boughs. If you think you are up to it, bring cheap rum instead of warm tequila, perhaps we can talk...

HA! See what I did there? You don’t even like camping out!
Wecome to da U.P. Wingman, where the men are men and the women can kick your ass.

I'll have a Cosmo, with a little paper umbrella and some mixed fruit, please.

captain gonzo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by captain gonzo »

Hey if anyone calls my white wine spritzer girly ill slap them
Drunk? I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare accuse me of that if I was s0ber!

Curb Feeler
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: Just below concrete on the Rockwell hardness scale.

Post by Curb Feeler »

captain gonzo wrote:Hey if anyone calls my white wine spritzer girly ill slap them

*prepares to be smacked*
Cell phones: The perfect way to keep in touch with distant friends whilst pissing off the ones sitting right next to you.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

cest lavie... she is the mademoiselle to the fishing nth degree.. i couldn't hold a candle to her off repellant sporting mosquito camping self..being a wimpy texan...who melts like sugar in the heat ;) she is the real deal man...even though i don't know her..
Wingman wrote:
well, supposedly. but remember, this is the interwebz:

anyone claiming to be a woman on the internet is a man.
anyone claiming to be a man on the internet is a boy.
anyone claiming to be a boy on the internet is a fed.
disagree...didn't you get questioned if you were 'real' here?

so your theory is all folks on the net are wierd, freaky lonely men working for the 'man' ?
so THAT'S why google hosted the umpteenth town hall internet thingy..

i know you are joking wingy..and i am pulling your fez tassel..

no one claims to be anything on the net didn't you know that?

it's all smoke and mirrors..

;)
Last edited by felinamojokitty on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

captain gonzo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by captain gonzo »

Curb Feeler wrote:
captain gonzo wrote:Hey if anyone calls my white wine spritzer girly ill slap them

*prepares to be smacked*
Poncily slaps around face

on a serious note. some drinks are girly no matter what. southern comfort, lambrini, babycham, alcopops, lager and lime. All have inherant problems with manliness.
Drunk? I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare accuse me of that if I was s0ber!

MEAT!
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MEAT! »

Wingman wrote:
MEAT! wrote: I just have a general dislike for the absolutel tastelessness of water.
wait, you've been to savannah, right? unfiltered tap water is definitely no sissy drink here. it's actually gotten better recently, but it'll still curl your chest hair.
I work upstream at the Savannah river Site (Federal Nuclear Facility)

I'd filter the hell out of it if I were you.

There's always a possibility of growing a second dick, but I'm still tryign to get my money's worth out of the first one.
“Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” -W.C.Fields

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

there's nothing harder than Chandler water.
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!