Beer at mcDonald's?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Kiss My Pabst
Souse
Souse

Re: Beer at mcDonald's?

Post by Kiss My Pabst »

I'm now making it my life's goal to get drunk on McBeer....

Can you imagine Buk ordering?
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than... anything else.

"You're my kind of girl, Nancy... drunk."
-Hawkeye

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Kiss My Pabst wrote:I'm now making it my life's goal to get drunk on McBeer....

Can you imagine Buk ordering?
I can't. But I can see him getting thrown out...
Strange.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Jelmo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jelmo »

"Don't give a damn how this turns out
Drain bottles just to scream and shout
On the run from reality
Poison helps me and go flee"

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

Beer in Mc Donalds in France, but it does taste like cold piss. And so accompanies perfectly Mc Donald's food that tastes like warm poop in between two sponges.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

Jelmo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jelmo »

Some old Kevin Bloody Wilson joke:
"When Michael Jackson started touring with the Thriller tour, mcDonald's put a burger out in his honor. They called it the mcJackson burger. I didn't know what the fuck it was, but my best guess was it's thirty year old meat between twelve year old buns."
"Don't give a damn how this turns out
Drain bottles just to scream and shout
On the run from reality
Poison helps me and go flee"

Jozer
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jozer »

LOL!

What the fuck kind of beer are you going to get at a maccy ds? You just know it'll be watered down piss.

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

KBW at his finest...

I agree with the general opinion that a McBeer would probably be light and tasteless.

24 hour McDonalds are brilliant though - cheeseburgers go down nicely after 10 pints.
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

"Go for the beer; stay for the coronary. McDonalds."
like tears in rain

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

When I'm emperor of the universe, there will be White Castles across the globe. And they shall all be precisely the same. Far better to be loved AND feared than either alone.
Be safe everyone.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

methfront wrote:When I'm emperor of the universe, there will be White Castles across the globe. And they shall all be precisely the same. Far better to be loved AND feared than either alone.
Sorry, job taken long ago, and I won't quit. You'll just have to join the long line of foolish heroes willing to assault my castle.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

El Boozificator wrote:
methfront wrote:When I'm emperor of the universe, there will be White Castles across the globe. And they shall all be precisely the same. Far better to be loved AND feared than either alone.
Sorry, job taken long ago, and I won't quit. You'll just have to join the long line of foolish heroes willing to assault my castle.
Assuredly I say to you, if there's one thing no one could ever call me, it's an hero. Once I get my hands on that damned spear, I can start with the earth and move on to the galaxy! And if it weren't for those meddling kids, the lance of Longinus would have been mine already. MINE, I TELL YOU!!!!!
Be safe everyone.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

methfront wrote:
El Boozificator wrote:
Assuredly I say to you, if there's one thing no one could ever call me, it's an hero. Once I get my hands on that damned spear, I can start with the earth and move on to the galaxy! And if it weren't for those meddling kids, the lance of Longinus would have been mine already. MINE, I TELL YOU!!!!!
I hired the kids and am currently using the lance as a fancy coat hanger.

old speckled hen
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by old speckled hen »

When we were based in Hong Kong, we sometimes when to the McDonalds by The Prince of Wales building, and they sold beer (in plastic pints glasses) and....wait for it - Pizza!!!

Also in those days you could get nuts sprinkled on the top of your McSundae...mmm - bloody rubbish PC world we are now living in
'Contrary to urban myth, dwarf-throwing is NOT a feature of this bar'

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Went to the McDonalds in Lommel, Belgium today...sure enough...they were serving Jupiler Pilsner.
Last edited by peetie44 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

cloud8
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by cloud8 »

Going to McDonald's for beer would be like going to Chuck E. Cheese's for pizza.
"Never apologise for being in the Bourbon aisle."
--Smatter Noguts