How low can you go?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Dirty Lou
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

How low can you go?

Post by Dirty Lou »

Hey all, just stoppin' by to say hi! Wanted to invite you all to share you favorite tales of low. I want to hear tales of degenerate scumbaggery. I'll start.

C was out of town a few weeks back. I work up hungover, confused and calling her name. After my senses got themselves in order, I got up to take a leak. Upon stepping up to the toilet I saw that there was a huge dook already in the soup. There was no toilet paper in the bowl. I took a shower immediately.
whiskeyprick wrote:
"I'll fuck you like the Milf you wanna be"

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: How low can you go?

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

You're assuming the dook was yours.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Palmwine Drunkard
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Palmwine Drunkard »

Unfortunately, you sound well adapted to life in North Sumatra.

And when will you be joining us?
"Nature is beautiful at its most violent and chaotic. Embrace the wildness, in the storm and in yourself. And meditate heavily with aid of Johnny Walker. You've got it right. Let it all keep turning."
(Raoul Duke)

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

And here I thought nothing was too dirty for you Louie.
RIP Tim.

Judge

Post by Judge »

Dirty Lou wrote:Hey all, just stoppin' by to say hi! Wanted to invite you all to share you favorite tales of low. I want to hear tales of degenerate scumbaggery. I'll start.

C was out of town a few weeks back. I work up hungover, confused and calling her name. After my senses got themselves in order, I got up to take a leak. Upon stepping up to the toilet I saw that there was a huge dook already in the soup. There was no toilet paper in the bowl. I took a shower immediately.
I'm not totally believing the last sentence....I bet you found other things to do first, morning eye opener, check the house for strippers, make sure C was really out of town, leave JT a shitty voicemail....I bet it was hours before you remmbered that nasty smell wasn't related to that dog that you found in the kitchen (give it back, check the tag on the collar).
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

I surprised my ex-girlfriend with a bottle of wine and a catalog of foreign movies last night. She opened the bottle of wine and I proceeded to drink it in its entirety. Her boyfriend called several times, but I turned the ringer on her phone off, and then finally answered after several tries in a very deep voice, telling him he had the wrong number if he knew what was good for him. This morning, I stopped by to give her a lift on my way to some shopping, and while she was in shower I stole all of the bottles of wine her boyfriend bought her and rubbed his special, kosher, that no one else eats, Hebrew National hotdogs on my taint before putting them back in the wrapper and closing the fridge. Hebrew National hotdogs are delicious, but seriously... who is going to turn down a Nathan's except some asshole abiding by some ancient Jesus-era shit? We then made plans to go snorkeling, and when he asked if he could come, I threatened to "fucking choke him until he turns blue and looks like Brainy Smurf". Unfortunately, he called for the power of Odin... no wait, he's not that cool, Marduk... and thunderstorms ruined the liaison. Going back to her place, I wiped my cock all over the manischevitz bottle.

In other words... how low can I go? I can go Louie.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

I should mention... part of what took place, occurred while I was wearing gold metallic speedos.

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

you know, they say when you pee on someone elses turd, it will travel up your stream and into your penis and you.

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

Rooster wrote:I surprised my ex-girlfriend with a bottle of wine and a catalog of foreign movies last night. She opened the bottle of wine and I proceeded to drink it in its entirety. Her boyfriend called several times, but I turned the ringer on her phone off, and then finally answered after several tries in a very deep voice, telling him he had the wrong number if he knew what was good for him. This morning, I stopped by to give her a lift on my way to some shopping, and while she was in shower I stole all of the bottles of wine her boyfriend bought her and rubbed his special, kosher, that no one else eats, Hebrew National hotdogs on my taint before putting them back in the wrapper and closing the fridge. Hebrew National hotdogs are delicious, but seriously... who is going to turn down a Nathan's except some asshole abiding by some ancient Jesus-era shit? We then made plans to go snorkeling, and when he asked if he could come, I threatened to "fucking choke him until he turns blue and looks like Brainy Smurf". Unfortunately, he called for the power of Odin... no wait, he's not that cool, Marduk... and thunderstorms ruined the liaison. Going back to her place, I wiped my cock all over the manischevitz bottle.

In other words... how low can I go? I can go Louie.
I'd fucking hate to be the boyfriend. Wow, just wow. Score one for the dirty Messicans.
RIP Tim.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

He's an emasculated needle-dick. How can he even hope to compete with my fine ass?

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

Haha, so true. That hat is amazing. What a good time was had by all. I miss you retards, heh.
RIP Tim.

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

On another note, I totally look like I'm checking you out in that picture.
RIP Tim.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

It's ok... so was Skot.

drunkensooner
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by drunkensooner »

I feel like a fat fuck.
Getting drunk was good. I decided that I would always like getting drunk. It took away the obvious and maybe if you could get away from the obvious often enough, you wouldn't become obvious yourself - Bukowski

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

drunkensooner wrote:I feel like a fat fuck.
Hey, it is a Saturday. Get yer freak on.